kranky?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thats enough feedback thanks :)
Last edited by mooninjune on Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

the only kranky stuff i've heard is, well, nothing actually...but i saw labradford do a short set at a record store in chicago, i see the connection...

i thought your piece was very nice, i'd put it on a comp tape and listent to it again, no prob...

the only suggestion i'd make is to let the "noisey" part fade out a little slower instead of the (a bit) abrupt envelope, but i'm sure that's what you intended...again, just a suggestion...

nice job,
rg
KVR: come for the music, stay for the polemics and grammar lessons...

this is just like the music i made in college......on acid

This is simply lovely. I'm a big Kranky fan, the influence here is fairly noticeable. You could have made the pace a bit slower and extended it to 10+ minutes even. Great stuff.

This is great :D the type of stuff I love listening to when I come home wrecked after a good drink at weekend. If it was twice as long and had some slide guitar, it'd be perfect :wink:
RIP Black Tom and Beckett. They weren't just cats, they were MY cats, the best cats ever.

shamann wrote:I'm a big Kranky fan,
Me too!

Didn't one of them fall out of tree or something recently? (BTW, there are few things more wrong than British variety television. Well, except maybe Italian gameshows)

hopefully...

Thats what you get for branching out into panto

fraid i dont know the term kranky in this instance but i like what im hearing so well done anyway :)

OH Excellent track BTW

Kranky records

(stuff like Stars of the Lid, Windy and Carl, Labradford, etc)

ah cool i know the artists just never linked the term(altho i guess the sound should have given it away hehe)

ianweb123 wrote:
shamann wrote:I'm a big Kranky fan,
Me too!

you poor brits have nothin to watch on tv. i was thinkin of kranky kong (image not available)

cheers lads :D

Return to “Music Cafe”