DEVOID (Andrew Vernon Remix)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Deleted. See below for reason.
Last edited by CrankyJoe on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hey joe,where are you going with that gun in your hand?Joe,let me tell you that you look ridiculous walking around town with that gun in you hand.

Hehe, while I don't agree with CrankyJoe, I'm finding this mildly amusing nonetheless.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

nope, I did listen actually.

not my cup of tea as we say in jolly eng-aland.
dystonia_ek wrote:So am I the only one that listened to the actual track here, or what?

Thanks to all those that did listen. Even if you didn't like it, at least you gave it a chance.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Andrew Vernon wrote:If you loved music even half as much as I do, you'd register on every forum you could to get free music.
Well, I love music enough that I pay for it. It a pretty good filter to sort the wheat from the chaff. I've still only ever heard two songs on the internet that I would actually pay money for.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Heh... good one chief.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

BONES wrote: I've still only ever heard two songs on the internet that I would actually pay money for.
And these are?
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Well, I'm an arse and a troll. But, I just HAD to know how you'd reply to my [now deleted] previous post.

I've listened to your song 6 times. I enjoyed it - I liked how you set the dark mood with sound effect beds and a unique industrial rhythm line(s). The vocal clips added nicely to the mood. Very tasteful song! I look forward to hearing more of your music in the future.

Sascha Franck wrote:
BONES wrote: I've still only ever heard two songs on the internet that I would actually pay money for.
And these are?
One that someone posted on the old ORION forum at yahoo about 4 years ago and another thing that someone sent me once that was done in Fruity using some of my early synths. I no longer have either but I was impressed with them at the time.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Andrew Vernon wrote:DEVOID @ Audioshots

A remix of an amazing tune by Fudgedubnofunk. His profile can be found here.

I'm hoping to get some more offers for remixes, because I like to put new contexts onto people's work.

PM me if you want me to.
Armadillo wrote:"Please enter your username and password to log in."

Ain't got one, ain't planning to get one I'm afraid.
You don't need to log in any longer - its been made now so guys can download from the auditorium music sections - but they cannot upload - or - comment without a log-in to the site.

Best regards,

Peter

Spe3D wrote:
You don't need to log in any longer - its been made now so guys can download from the auditorium music sections - but they cannot upload - or - comment without a log-in to the site.

Best regards,

Peter
That sounds like a decent compromise. I hope it works out well.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
That sounds like a decent compromise. I hope it works out well.
Cheers! I hope so too ;) worth a go to see how it turns out :)

Best regards,

Peter

Well, I can't say the track did anything for me but at least I got to hear it.

Return to “Music Cafe”