New Ambient Track - Death For The Dying

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm sticking with this whole ambient label thing!

Please have a listen and let me know what you think:

Death For The Dying

8.81MB
128 bit .mp3

Cheers!
Image Image

I think this is very well done, especially the percussion track, really interesting, and different than a lot of drum programming I hear. I do feel ambient aside, that this track tends to meander a little much. each of the parts are really nicely done, but I'm just not quite brought together by any of it. Then again, it can kind of conceptualize around an modal jazz sort of thing, and the guitarish synth that is in there about half way through seems to take on a lead sort of role.

I like the track, and I'm sorry I'm not being more concise in where you could tweak it, maybe I'll come back later and just plain love it. Right now I guess I'm more just loving it for it's component parts, than it's whole.

jazzrich9, thanks for listening!

I suppose it does meander somewhat, then again I think ambient can be fairly wide open that way, but I'll consider an abbreviated version at some point as the track is longish.

Anyone else care to comment?
Image Image

** Anybody out there?

Let me know what you think - good, bad, indifferent.
Image Image

this is way too beat oriented for me to consider it to be ambient ...

that being said , i ( mostly ) enjoyed the track , and you get high marks for mix , and production values ...

normal, thanks for your comments!

I just totally give up with genres and sub genres, don't know what labels to use, maybe I'll just say "new track" from now on...

Anyhow, cheers!
Image Image

polyslax wrote:normal, thanks for your comments!

I just totally give up with genres and sub genres, don't know what labels to use, maybe I'll just say "new track" from now on...

Anyhow, cheers!
hey ...
it's just mho ...
i'm no expert ... :lol:

Return to “Music Cafe”