new schroeng tune - everything - check it out

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well thank you for your really nice comments...
i'll work on the mix and try to improve those panning issues...
for the moment call me panner if you want. :)

@mully no i did not really get the point...
YEAH

Actually I quite like the slightly panned vox. When the guitars get heavier, maybe have a unison vox at the mirrored position. Do it as a second take, rather than a copy/paste. That would give more strength, especially against the guitars. Then that harmony could sit centrally and just rise out of the mix.

Just my thoughts!

I like the toon, reminds me of some of the stuff I used to play in a college band 15yrs ago!!

I'm gonna keep this :)

DSP

@ dunc.... if you want people to accept you as a real hun you'd better ask.....

'Schuldigung, Wo geht's 'n hier zum Bahnhof?

;)

i like this a lot! it's very catchy. nice one.

multree wrote:@ dunc.... if you want people to accept you as a real hun you'd better ask.....

'Schuldigung, Wo geht's 'n hier zum Bahnhof?

;)
or 'Ich Mochte ein lager, bitte?' as I asked in Ettal a few years ago :)

:shrug: languages have never been my strong point!

DSP

yeah catchy... if i would made one this could be my single i think.... depends on what comes up next... :hihi:
YEAH

I missed this when you first posted. I was listening to "Take Me With You" (which is a great song) last night at work and as I looked for that thread I found this. Listening right now... sounds great.

Got anything new to post? :hyper: I'm looking forward to buying a whole album's worth of your stuff eventually.
Regards, Mike

yeah... jack... hurry up and post something....

btw have I told you yet that I finally orderd a set of monitors.... the mixing marathon can beginn

Return to “Music Cafe”