bee tea

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:hihi:

just for the love of sound.

http://home.comcast.net/~t.uz/bee_tea.mp3

EDIT: putting down specs of tune:

3 min 27 sec
4 megs
experimental: a little ambient/a little glitchy
Last edited by tuz on Sat Oct 01, 2005 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I really like this a LOT, tuz! Very insectoid (the song, I mean, not BT).

Tom

kind of like metallic bugs snoping around spying on people,chirping skittery noises over that mysterious stuff way in the background.How did you make the bee noises??

SaviorNeeded wrote:I really like this a LOT, tuz! Very insectoid (the song, I mean, not BT).

Tom
thanks for the listen, i really appreciate it.

fateamenabletochange wrote:kind of like metallic bugs snoping around spying on people,chirping skittery noises over that mysterious stuff way in the background.How did you make the bee noises??
thank you for listening fate atc. i used a reaktor effect on the main beat called syncskipper and a crazy reverb again from reaktor. those two pretty much killed the sound of the beat to make it all bee-like.

Absolutley remarkable! Odd and strange in a very gorgeous way. Definatly a keeper. I bought Reaktor 4 a while ago, although I never toyed with it. Went on the shelf with all the other software packages that I bought and never used. I might blow the dust off and try to breathe some life into my projects with it.

Very inspiring. Thank you!
_
Triscuit the timid titmouse tinkers thoughtfully towards tomorrow....TODAY!

Sauhaq wrote:Absolutley remarkable! Odd and strange in a very gorgeous way. Definatly a keeper. I bought Reaktor 4 a while ago, although I never toyed with it. Went on the shelf with all the other software packages that I bought and never used. I might blow the dust off and try to breathe some life into my projects with it.

Very inspiring. Thank you!

you're crazy!!! get that thing and put it in the puter. :P . thank you for the kind remarks. made my day. :D

tuz wrote:for the love of sound.
"who is a big man then*"

yeah yeah, i know.. "i put a girl in a wheelchair.. i put a girl in a wheelchair.." :roll: the guy at safeway who doesn't get to put my groceries in a bag is like "so you put a girl in a wheelchair"

can i work here or what!

because it's just like a ghost town, every place they ever looked

*hey, sometimes their pit-fiends let them call me a chickenshit

thrillin, thrallin
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

xoxos wrote:

thrillin, thrallin
:-o

most of us are slaves. you... i doubt it. you have nothing and you have it all. change is something, you especially cannot seem to escape. but in the end you're always ok. :)

it's great to see you around.

Bananas son... Absolutely fuckin' Bananas! :hihi: The subtle eastern flavor in the background, them malicious with intent rythems, the vogue pose breaks. Fanfuckingtastic my man!

I'm going to have to call you 'Virginia Slim' now - because you've definately 'come a long way baby!' :hihi:

Steven West wrote:Bananas son... Absolutely fcukin' Bananas! :hihi: The subtle eastern flavor in the background, them malicious with intent rythems, the vogue pose breaks. Fanfuckingtastic my man!

I'm going to have to call you 'Virginia Slim' now - because you've definately 'come a long way baby!' :hihi:
thanks man. it means a lot coming from you.

bump. :oops: shameless but yes... bump. i swear to god i hear weird stuff in this. around 45 seconds or so for example, every friggin time, i think i hear my wife calling for me and have to take off my headphones to see if it's real. creepy.

bump you say...

i say well done otherwise id have missed this
nice little slice of noir 8)

And thank you for the bump!!!

Missed this diamond the first time round - FuCkIN Cool Eyeball man!!!

Many thanks for posting this - its well :cool:

Dave

I think this song is a very fresh experimental work. I would ask what you made all the sounds with but in this case I think I'll let Oz live behind the curtain. The perceptable layers of sound are what do it for me.
"Your petty insults are of no consequence." --Jp22
Songs

vurt wrote:bump you say...

i say well done otherwise id have missed this
nice little slice of noir 8)

thanks vurt. :D still exploring sound to see what you can do with it.

Return to “Music Cafe”