First tracks posted to KVR, some feedback please!!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

First off, the link takes you to a page where you'll need real player or something to play streaming files... sorry guys, i recorded/mixed/masterd the songs for my band, but didnt write them so there not mine to put up for download. We play a R&B mod rock type style, hopfully thats someones can of beans :D . I've only been at recording as a hobby for a few years so some feedback from a few vetrans would be great. Please keep in mind were not going for a "clean & modren" recording. Finally if anyone took the time to read all of this, and went through the hassel of listening to the tracks using real player, a million thanks to ya! heres the link The Stance
THE STANCE want you!

bump...
if someone dosent mind, i think "hysterical kid" is the choice track, a few words about it would be great.
THE STANCE want you!

The music in Please don't Leave reminds me of one of my favorite singers, Otis Redding.

I took your suggestion to listen to 'hysterical kid', but couldn't listen to it, the singer just drove me crazy in this tune..
Listened to "Please Don't Leave", tasty stuff.
Loved the energy and feel of "Somebody Call the Law"
keeping in mind you weren't going for 'clean & modren' recording, I think you did a pretty good job.

btw, it doesn't require real player..the site has it's own mp3 thing, like sound click.

Return to “Music Cafe”