welcome to the ...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

click image to dl

Great track John :D

why did you post a picture of a coffee grinder??

I'm not surprised your coffee grinder is so state of the art,I'd guess you take your expresso as seriously as you take your spliff,and that does help maintain some focus.

cheers bruce

and fatc,unfortunately its not my coffe grinder,tis a sun machine :)
but yeah i do take my coffee seriously,but not as serious as the green no...

ps noticed you had some new bits up,will take time to listen over the next few days to yours and everyone elses,im sorry i havent been listening as much but im busy with college assignments :)
i do try to catch up everynow and then but even then dont find time to comment on everything :)

This is far less random then your previous bollox.

As a matter of fact this is very listenable and enjoyable

:o

So when exactly is the ballroom open?

sun machine?? like does it follow the sun like some peoples very frizzy hair....you know 9am their hair is all orientated out to the left,midday more upright,3pm out to the right,wet day just flops.....is your sun machine like that,sort of whirrs and clicks and follows the sun about??

..left me dazed and confused...just the way I like it. :love:
By the way, did I hear a hamster fart in amongst that lot? :? 8)
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

You seem very proud of your sun machine vurt.Are you some kind of wizard alchemist.Does that sun machine of your's turn sun ray's into gold??

mystahr wrote:This is far less random then your previous bollox.

As a matter of fact this is very listenable and enjoyable

:o

So when exactly is the ballroom open?

29th oct!

Miro wrote:..left me dazed and confused...just the way I like it. :love:
By the way, did I hear a hamster fart in amongst that lot? :? 8)

there was indeed a fart,whether it was hamster or not i am not at liberty to say or my wife would kill me...

fateamenabletochange wrote:You seem very proud of your sun machine vurt.Are you some kind of wizard alchemist.Does that sun machine of your's turn sun ray's into gold??

unfortunately for my bank balance no sun to gold only farts to sun rays im afraid :shrug:
still reasonably proud but im sick of eating cabbage just for a tan :x

Return to “Music Cafe”