Palma - FSOL'ish

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I had been listening to FSOL's Dead Cities when I created this one, I think it has had an influence. My first track done using Ableton Live. I used Reason's Redrum for the beats and all of the synth parts were played live from my Microwave XT. It still needs some work, mainly in mixing as I think the bass end is very muddy.

Palma - 8.7mb 192k mp3 file.

Hope you like it :D
Funk Station - Online Sampling Resource

Planet Bliss - Chilled Electronic

Good track. Nice dreamy, trippyness vibe to it. Enjoyed. :)

Glad you liked it Blipp :)

your the guy who just git the doepfer so im not sure i should listen :P
im too jealous :cry:

:hihi:

nice phat opening sounds :o
decends into as blipp says trippy vibes n almost an eastern feel too.
spacy.we likes.

I had to check this out simply because Dead Cities is one of my favorite all time albums. I have to be honest that I had low expectations going into this listening...just seems like anybody will post anything here and the random time i listen it's not very good. But this was definitely a pleasure to listen to, and definitely sounds inspired by Dead Cities. Nice work man, you have any other music up to listen to?

Ryan
Order In Chaos

Edit: I just noticed the link in your sig...lol

Crazy man, I was just checking out your website and I noticed we were both on the Definitive Chilled album from Raw42...I did the Ocean Dream track on that one. lol...small world.

Ryan

Crazy man, I was just checking out your website and I noticed we were both on the Definitive Chilled album from Raw42...I did the Ocean Dream track on that one. lol...small world.
Yours was the Dub'ish track wasn't it? Great song.

Thanks for listening :D

Great track, nice sound selection, some lovely warm, fat sounds that I love, and the signature FSOL sounds are a nice tribute. Excellent work!
Image Image

i can definately hear the fsol influence, great track, as vurt said, bit of an eastern vibe.

nice,

steve.

I don't hear the dead cities, I hear a nice sound on its own!!!! this song is Delicious....
But anyway dead cities rocks baby!!!!! WE HAVE EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my tune I am currently constructing...
http://azimuselectronics.com/why-Master.mp3

Return to “Music Cafe”