[100% free] dumi - bad jazz

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

beer and weed, 3/4 time signature, a triplet grid, lush vibes and a fly beat make up this strange yet easy trip hop tune.

do you like it? do you hate it? you like to touch yourself in public places? doesn't matter, just tell me.

ez all.

and for the link click teh magic arrow :arrow:

sorry, but i didnt listen. I am just posting to every topic that appears when I log in. I like everybody else like to touch myself. I will click the magic arrow once I calm down........
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

ermmm... thanks for tha bump anyway :roll:

man there are tooo mant topuics to keep up with...sorry to interupt, but I am on a mission
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

interesting track. I found the rimshot to be a little loud, just my opinion of course.

You've got a lot happening on the bottom end here, so I reckon if you EQ'd the bass guitar away from the kick a bit more and articulated both a bit more there'd be something to latch onto here. ;)

Cheers,
Alex

Interesting. Kind of ‘Dirty Harry’ jazz. Needs some bongos and a funky triangle.
The second half of the track makes easier listening (less strings more vibes). Or is that the idea of the piece? Starts out messy and gradually gets funky. Could you separate the low and high bass parts into two different sounds? Maybe use a low piano with the low bass?
Although this is obviously a sequenced, synthetic piece of music, I still wanted it to sound acoustic or real. For example – the pedal hat is in the centre but the hihats of the beat are panned to one side (but that’s really picky).

Hi Sub1! I like that its done in 3/4. The drums and the traditonal sounding bass are great! The other deep recurring sound I don't care for as much. Its a little destracting for my personal taste. Otherwise I liked it a lot.

:-o , no weed :( just vodka here , just listened i love it . can't give any tips on the mix since i am altered.

curnk tarnce

thanks all... all this makes the effort (tho it was more fun than effort) all worth it.

ez.

Return to “Music Cafe”