the yank chav

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My life story...all in one minute. 8)

one minute

WOw, this one's different. Reminds me of something that'd be on "natural born killers.

I was drunk when I made it...and posted it. :hihi:

Kriminal?

I like!!!

Very nice Sir!!!

***I mean this in a GOOD way*** Sounds like the Beck stuff I like!!!

:cool:

Dave

Thanks man!

I got the name from kriminal "yank chav". :hihi:

What have you done? You're a yank chav, and now everybody knows it! :hihi:

Nice track, Beck-ish indeed. Maybe you could add a silly chorus? I would'n say no to a bridge either (I never do)
It's nice as it is, but this song could grow.

'yank chav', gee man I don't know, but that might not be something to brag about.
:hihi:

bluedad wrote:'yank chav', gee man I don't know, but that might not be something to brag about.
I wish that I had the pic that krim based this from, it might be at yer house actually.

I'm sitting on Micks couch, wearing my adidas shoes, hat and pants. :hihi:

Could you ask pao if she has it, then maybe you can post it here? Let everyone know where this whole yank chav biz came from.

I asked Mick what a "chav" was...and he said..someone who tears up bus stops and mugs old ladies.

I was like...Oh, ok. :hihi:

mr.me wrote: Could you ask pao if she has it, then maybe you can post it here? Let everyone know where this whole yank chav biz came from.
you ask her!

mr.me wrote:
bluedad wrote:'yank chav', gee man I don't know, but that might not be something to brag about.
I wish that I had the pic that krim based this from, it might be at yer house actually.

Could you ask pao if she has it, then maybe you can post it here? Let everyone know where this whole yank chav biz came from.
you mean this one....

pao wrote:
mr.me wrote:

you mean this one....

Ah, the good ol days. :hihi:

mr.me wrote:
pao wrote:
mr.me wrote:

you mean this one....

Ah, the good ol days. :hihi:
yeah, it was a nice time. :D

I look so different now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh memories!!

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”