Possessing The Air -- STS-21 Improvisation

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

At audioshot's auditorium:
Possessing The Air

The only instruments in this are the free versions of HG's STS-21 and Protoplasm. Both tracks were derrived from the same improvisation.

This was created as an offshoot of Slewing Silence, which kind of outgrew the initial STS-21 and Protoplasm tracks that it was supposed to be featuring.

Anyway, this has a decidedly Vangelis sound and I intend to continue developing the song, adding sounds from the amazing ChineeKong 2. But I wanted to post it in this state so that these instruments could be demonstrated without distraction.

Nice one. I have also record of STS-21 improvisation on my HDD, but my Ovislink is broken so I cannot upload it. :bang:

STS-21 is beatifull instrument. Presset "Strings of love" or so is amazing.

Thanks!

Yeah, everytime I pull it up it ends up inspiring something. Definitely on my "upgrade to full version" list.

I've fallen in love with every single instrument of his, and these evolving pads aren't even my cup of tea.
"You are going to let the fear of poverty govern your life and your reward will be that you will eat, but you will not live."

No name wrote:I've fallen in love with every single instrument of his, and these evolving pads aren't even my cup of tea.
:hihi: I suppose that's testimony enough!

Return to “Music Cafe”