nothing special...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very Michael Nyman sounding. i liked this, quite hypnotic. i could imaging a pad somewhere in there, but that might spoil the effect you were after. Very interesting.

Minimalism defined. Baba O'Reiley meets Pimpf. Great for adults but might be disturbing to small children. Are the slight variations at the end intended just to see if the listener is paying attention?

Hypnotic indeed blipp, though I'm not so sure it's a pad that's missing. I kept waiting for the Roger Daltry scream to come in at any moment. :hihi:

Mmm minimal... reminds me of Steve Reich. A pad would definitely spoil the track, I think. Very nice work. :)
Mizutaphile.

Bouncing, jump for joy kind of tune, a plus for me since I am feeling down at the moment. Thanks for the uplift this morning. 8)

opia wrote:Image
mmm i love the sky :)

blipp wrote:Very Michael Nyman sounding. i liked this, quite hypnotic. i could imaging a pad somewhere in there, but that might spoil the effect you were after. Very interesting.

yep pad would be too much for what i was going for here,just seeing what i could get out of the most basic sounds,inspired by many minimalists before me of course im not saying im doing anything original,just i havent been doing much music for pleasure recently just assignement based stuff so i needed a few minutes release hehe :)

Bradster wrote:Minimalism defined. Baba O'Reiley meets Pimpf. Great for adults but might be disturbing to small children. Are the slight variations at the end intended just to see if the listener is paying attention?

Hypnotic indeed blipp, though I'm not so sure it's a pad that's missing. I kept waiting for the Roger Daltry scream to come in at any moment. :hihi:

the ending is more to do with i didnt know how to end such a piece,but your reasoning sounds better so ill use that from now on :hihi:
disturbing for small children eh :D

Ildon wrote:Mmm minimal... reminds me of Steve Reich. A pad would definitely spoil the track, I think. Very nice work. :)

:oops:
steve reichs piano phases were a big infuence here,so name dropping him is the best feedback i could hope for :D

Soniccat wrote:Bouncing, jump for joy kind of tune, a plus for me since I am feeling down at the moment. Thanks for the uplift this morning. 8)

glad i could help bruce :)

thanks all for listening :)

Sounds manic here.

We clouds must run.. clouds must...
run.. must run.
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN *mwhahaah*

You know?

[*edit* and oh - everything is made of "nothing special". you captured something there O.o ) ]
[ When chickens are cold, they roost in trees; when ducks are cold, they plunge into water ]

thanks anoke :)

weekly wednesday bumpage! :oops:

Return to “Music Cafe”