Mystahr 4.0 - DIY

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@Mick

You can post my track since I only have the premastered version. If you don't mind, please put ShaneSanders.com in one of the extra fields in the mp3 tag. One never knows where these tracks will end up. Thanks!

-S

Thanks for the compliments on the artwork, gents. It was a priviledge to honor Mystahr on his 40th. :band2:

edit: oh, I just noticed my name is misspelled in the initial post. Sanders instead of Saunders. Thanks!

Here's my contribution: Esquisse1

piece in four parts
a) réjouissance b) réveil c) flammes d) fête

thanks Mike for the sending (and tagging). ;)

whyterabbyt wrote:Well, I sussed the problem with the track I was doing the day after the deadline :(

(Mick : Turns out I hadnt updated a particular plugin to the latest version, and for some reason in Sonar 5 it was dropping the audio for a few seconds every 16 bars or so. Feh)
Its fixed now, but now that Ive got more time, I'm probably going to change one section slightly. Should have it up here in the next day or two...
Wasn't Lucifer was it?

I didn't have the chance to finish my tune either due to having to work away from home for a few weeks. I'll finish it when I get back and put up a high qulaity mp3 though :wink:

Here's a moody little dub track by me:

>>> Black Flower Dub

Enjoy!

Hunter wrote:
Wasn't Lucifer was it?
Nope, an old (beta!) version of Crunchessor.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

unmastered mix

ill get the mastered one sorted in the morn :)

whyterabbyt wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Wasn't Lucifer was it?
Nope, an old (beta!) version of Crunchessor.

Ah. Just that I'd noticed Lucifer can make the audio skip every few bars on mixdown. Gr.

I could (and perhaps should and will) thank each and everyone personally for this. One enormously great CD :)

So thank you allready from this end (the Dutch end that is)

8)

As promised I'd edit the initial post so that all tracks are findable in one click

Comments to the tracks are welcomed in this post too ;)

You dissapoint me Mark. When I saw the topic and the (beautiful!) artwork, I was expecting a new mystahr CD... :hyper:

Anyway, I don't get it really, is this a present for you?

cptgone wrote:You dissapoint me Mark. When I saw the topic and the (beautiful!) artwork, I was expecting a new mystahr CD... :hyper:

Anyway, I don't get it really, is this a present for you?

it was put together by guests at marks party and other friends that gb got in touch with for contributions,basically yes as a gift for mark,one off tracks that were in most cases made especially for the cd.
last year we did a similar thing for marks birthday cept this year all contributors got a cd too last year we had to dl and make our own too :hihi:

but yeah a mystahr cd would be cool!stop slacking!!

vurt wrote:but yeah a mystahr cd would be cool!stop slacking!!
did you miss the POO CD then? It's crap :hihi:
jk, I think you'd like it. I sure do.

cptgone wrote:
vurt wrote:but yeah a mystahr cd would be cool!stop slacking!!
did you miss the POO CD then? It's crap :hihi:
jk, I think you'd like it. I sure do.
You can kick your feetbag in a couple of days 8)

:)

Another fine doooooooo....... 8)

Doing the other stuff I forgot to post the track up. :hihi:

Will get round to it later, sorry....

:D bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

mystahr wrote:
You can kick your feetbag in a couple of days 8)

right this minute even :D

Return to “Music Cafe”