I know, I know - it's a cover...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hehe!

Sorry, mate (and everyone else who's waiting) - my album is getting mixed while I'm trying to finish off a couple of new additions, as well as having to do gigs, so life is chaos!

Won't be long!!!!

;-)
I've joined Lurkers Anonymous.

My 2year old shorty - filled with short but instantly growing experience - could comment:
"Kiss" (he would say it "Kuss"). This could also mean "bless" - what do I know?
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

I'm embarrassed to say I have no idea what you mean...

:oops: :hihi:

Please explain!

Watto

:oops: What I wanted to communicate here was very simple (from my stupid thinking here):

I have a two years old son and right now he's learning emotional standards of intimacy, like giving kisses to well known persons or the ones he likes. Then when he's looking at one's face in front he likes he says "kuss" (german word for kiss) and he gives a kiss and smiles.

That's it!

This was never ever aimed to be trying to be intimate with you :lol:

Ok, then I didn't manage to be clear enough, sorry :wink:

Just wanted to tell and bring in my confidence and hope to the project!
Symphony Nr.1

Ah, NOW I get it - and the kind wishes are MUCH appreciated!

:hug:

Anything new?
Sorry for my impatient nature 8)
Symphony Nr.1

Yes, I'm wondering if you can get banned from a forum for promising and not delivering...

I have the lyrics to Lover's Cross (my first request) on the piano, but literally haven't had a chance to record it yet...

Sorry, boys! Oh, and thomekk - I'm keen to see where the rest of your song takes me; it's just that my album is taking priority right at this point!

Pretty well finished now - waiting on mixes!

:hyper:

Just got to hear it myself. Very nice. A little more with the control of your breath over your phrases so you don't find yourself needing top-ups mid phrase.

I love the song and your ending is a nice variation on it. Thumbs up and keep em coming. :tu:
Leave ones footprint in that of the mind not the physical world. We have screwed it over enough.

Watto wrote:it's just that my album is taking priority right at this point!

Pretty well finished now - waiting on mixes!

:hyper:
:) Hey, what kind of music/ project is it? Please post some audio clips when it's finished!
Symphony Nr.1

@blitze: cheers, mate! ;-)

@thom: well, I guess it's a rock album, really - it's got lots of guitars (in fact, guitar is really the leading instrument) and is in the vein of Coldplay/Radiohead/U2/Jeff Buckley/Crowded House/Beatles etc...

Funnily enough, there aren't any songs with just me and my piano, but that'll change in the second album, if there is one - I wanted to really hit people with a big sound with this album.

That said, there are some nice subtle/mellow moments...

:)

Return to “Music Cafe”