happiness kills creativity

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hehe i knew you were joking tuz :)
and dont worry i aint givin up i have far too much fun even when i am miserable :hihi:

I like when people leave their musical comfort zone and stretch their wings :). Nice job.
Regards, Mike

vurt wrote:if you enjoy it let me know,if you dont enjoy it let me know,if your indifferent listen again and form an opinion you sheep :x
What if I didn't enjoy it? Would you still like to know or are you one of those pathetic losers who wants to surround himself with sycophantic dickheads to boost his/her flagging ego?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:
vurt wrote:if you enjoy it let me know,if you dont enjoy it let me know,if your indifferent listen again and form an opinion you sheep :x
What if I didn't enjoy it? Would you still like to know or are you one of those pathetic losers who wants to surround himself with sycophantic dickheads to boost his/her flagging ego?

no the idea was to make sure people who listened had an opinion one way or the other,ie yes i like to hear criticism,how else can i widen my approach?

if you read again it does say if you do let me know or if you dont let me know ;)

mn wrote:I like when people leave their musical comfort zone and stretch their wings :). Nice job.

cheers mike :)
thanks for the listen,you sycophant :hihi:
my ego feels cool and groovy now cheers :D

vurt wrote: if you enjoy it let me know,if you dont enjoy it let me know,if your indifferent listen again and form an opinion you sheep :x
:oops: didn't see this until now, so: I enjoyed it

attalal wrote:
vurt wrote: if you enjoy it let me know,if you dont enjoy it let me know,if your indifferent listen again and form an opinion you sheep :x
:oops: didn't see this until now, so: I enjoyed it

hey no probs,your early post was cool,you had ideas for taking it further :) thats what i mean by the have an opinion bit :hihi:

plus you mentioned paradise lost :D
Last edited by vurt on Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Love your stuff, Vurt. I think some of the drums are too loud (just the hihats, actually), but you have this quasi-minimalist thing going on that's neat! :)

Just turn down those damn hihats. :hihi:
Mizutaphile.

Ildon wrote:Love your stuff, Vurt. I think some of the drums are too loud (just the hihats, actually), but you have this quasi-minimalist thing going on that's neat! :)

Just turn down those damn hihats. :hihi:

ok ok ok im sorting the hats :o

yeah they been mentioned already and im sortin a few other little niggles too :)
but thanks for the comments glad the minimalism still comes through here actually,i do prefer the minimal approach leaving space for the listener to join in in their heads,i alway enjoy that with other minimalism

thanks for listening :)

Listened to both versions and have to say that Happiness every now and then can do wonders for the old creative juices. Version one is definately an up tempo get on your feet and groove sort of affair, version two is more relaxed, sitting an a beach thinking man's groove. Both are worthy of the vurt moniker. Nice to chill now and again. 8)

thinking mans groove :o
i better watch that ill be shaving next :o

vurt wrote:thinking mans groove :o
i better watch that ill be shaving next :o
Everyone knows that intellectuals have beards (possibly of the Van Dyke variety), so don't shave if you want to be a Thinking Man.

Listening to the long mix now, just listened to the short one. I liked it but I kept expecting to hear Morrissey or that guy from The Cure to come in with,

"Whyyyyyyyy can't loooove be eternal, when I'm in . your . arrrrrrrms".

:D
A well-behaved signature.

morrisey or robert smith :o

what have we been smoking :hihi:

I liked ambient version more. :)

And I disagree that happiness kills creativity, it's just much harder to write happy tune that is not bullshit (you succeeded vurt).

had a few suggestions on the short mix already,seeing as you favoured the other any improvements you might make yourself or ideas :)

Return to “Music Cafe”