Need drums

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:-o

I really need someones help. I need a few minutes of excellent, but simple EMO-style drums for a (non-commercial) track I'm working on.

I cannot stand sequenced drums and I have no means of getting a drum recording myself.

I can unfortunately offer nothing but the glory and my eternal gratitude.

So if you play and record drums and would like to help a fellow KvRian in need then please pm me.

Thomas

Alternatively (this being a site about computers) advice on sw to make a realistic drum track is welcome (it's not programming the damn things that is the problem, but the sound and realism).

guy called herodotus,damn fine drummer,perhaps pm him?

Thanx. Will do.

Try PM'ing (eh?) guitarcomputer, he is the emo king!

emo drums you say??

I have a vast (albeit largely second hand) experience with emo due to it's being my wifes drug of choice these days.

I will pm my email to you and if you send me a track I will do my best.

The only problem might be if the whole track is live and of uneven tempo. Playing to a guitar and voice without some kind of click track is very hard, due to the difficulty of hearing the parts through the phones while playing the drums.

Then again, if you just send me a scratch track, I could (attempt to) play an appropriate part and could send that to you to build your song on.

I`m a drummer and use an 8 piece midi set.
I`m rearranging my home studio at the moment...so they`re not connected,but if you send me something,i`ll lay down a drm trk when i`m all connected again.(about 1 week from now)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Thanx Annode. Herodotus has agreed to look at it, so he'll have a go first (and I really want acoustic drums). Nice kit!

Return to “Music Cafe”