audio abortion - Pork Minded / GW bush on vocals

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ftp://anonymous%40onlydover.org@onlydov ... minded.mp3

another political piece.... i wonder if you can go to jail for using presidential speeches like this... who cares - jail is just a free roof over your head ;) tell me if you like it/ hate it - i'll still make this crap whether anyone likes it or not. I don't have a name for the style, i guess it's a combo of extratone/hardcore/percussion based, although most of the percussion in this song is taken from a recording of me blazing resin.

ftp://anonymous%40onlydover.org@onlydov ... minded.mp3

80s industrial...more please...but a few more clear soundbytes :)

he he... i've composed over a thousand tracks in the past couple years.... I'll put more up then... did you check out my older stuff thread... that stuffs from last year.... same basic priciples....
ftp://anonymous%40onlydover.org@onlydov ... amples.mp3

yeah clear up the soundbytes,dont worry about gettin arressted its all publicity :D

Crazy track :shock:

Made me smile though 8)

Not to hijack your thread but seeing as its related here is a Bush track I did with Ben camel audio for vurtstock:

http://hunter.audioshot.net/tempmusic/S ... Nation.mp3

clear up the soundbytes? i guess i could remix it up, it's pretty much dry though...

so we can hear what the idiot is saying :hihi:

right.... that made me laugh...good after i just get out of work and have to clean my kitchen for an hour just to eat 2 fcuking peices of pizza....

Return to “Music Cafe”