pattern recognition - (slow) rhythmic ambient

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Interesting, the second mix came out almost like a completely different track. Far less comb filtery, which I liked in the original, but much more dark and creeping as a result, which I like in the second (the comb filters added a bit of bounce to the rhythm and brighter frequencies).

rachmiel...I thought the piece was excellent...there's an inferred structure to it...almost like an ADSR envelope - or one of those new-fangled multi-staged envelopes...It picks up the listener and after brief sojourns in exotic climes gently deposits him (at least in this case) on some extra-dimensional shore...I was listening avidly and barely knew it was over...not a mean trick. Thanks!

I'm kind of with shamann in that they both had strong points that were interesting, and both work well. I guess I'd have to say v2 works best given your stated goal of pushing the buttons of my pattern recognition. Since v2 has fewer things as prominent and right in my face it allows me to discern all the parts better, and to put some effort into seeking them out.
Regards, Mike

Return to “Music Cafe”