Survive - (Whats your way) Coming along!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

:phones: :phones: :phones: :phones: :phones:

Seeing you lovely peps gave me so many votes, just thought I'd give yah all the latest version.... almost der, this is like 75% stage... the full not far off... :D

Just if any of yah catz keen to see how things are coming along I guess!

Took the advise of a few cats and worked on dat Bas, tryin make it sound more real.. So yeah same old story, be critical bastard, I love the abuse :P

Yeah and sorry bout the lyrics.. stil in work hard out, had a fckn cold for like the last month, and me and my girl just broke up (Her names cat, don't laught! I know bit od huh! But yeah... :cry:

Play - Survive - 192K
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//play.php?ba ... =song_hifi

Download - Survive - 192K
http://www.realmusic.co.nz//download.ph ... =song_hifi

:band: :harp: :tu:
Last edited by System ERA on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Amazing. Details on production/instruments would be much appriciated.

What??? Ah what would you appricate? Sorry, its five in the morning over here, I'm easily confused :)

Oh I used.. Larry Slayer Upright Bass (Multilayered Instrument), Native Instruments Kontakt CD 4 Purcussion and Ethnic sounds, BFD (Just got it a few dayz ago), and my flatmates Electric Acoustic Gat... :) Usiing IR1 Impulse Responses, Vintage Warmer, Absynth, Ambisone, Imposcar, Speakonia (Computer Voice - its Free) and yeah a few EQ's and stuff :D

Oh.. And a Free Tape Delay devise, its my favourite plugin, and its the only FREE one!

What a surprisingly great tune this is.

Are you being Sarcastic! New mix of it be on in about half an hour.. Been working on it all day! ;)

And probably all nite :D

no sarcasm here anywhere. I much enjoyed the listen

Haha... Nah I know your good on your word.. And I've heard your stuff, so I consider your opinion quite valid ... Yeah I started this off by doing the comp, now its kinda turned into a track!

Alrighty!!! It is done, another new mix :) Must say, my comp song is looking a little lame now, but WTF ah.. Hay just goota say if it wasn' for all you catz, I would be lost, the tricks of the traid and that sorts I can thank u all for... Give yourself a pat on the back :D

very cool tune, I enjoyed it very much. loads of atmosphere; I like your voice.
good job

Haha, Bluedad... Cool, long time no text.... Just looking at your site, that first song sounds qute oldschool, almost beatles genra in some way.. The second song, very different.. I like the diversity :) Oh well, oh I've heard this one before, got it on my MP3 list..

Cool!

Wow, very nice song!!
Good production,a vivid mix and interesting vocal style too!
Thank you sir!
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

now that is a great song. Love the drumming, singing, guitars! :love:
*switching from normal to picky mode*
Hats a little loud maybe?! (from 01:18 on )
flesh & blood bassplaying would be awesome!!!
flesh & blood newsreading would be awesome!!!
*picky mode still on*
Love the sound of it and the arrangement!!! Congratulations to you!

Det

Hay interesting work... I had a bit of trouble making out the site.. Nice stuff reminds me of the band "AIR" for sum reason???

What a great song!
I imagine a 25 minute live version of this. When are you touring Scandinavia?
Rakkervoksen

Return to “Music Cafe”