Survive - (Whats your way) Coming along!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hay cheers.. Its picky mode I desire...

Take your word for the Hats, I've having to master this at low level overwise my neighbours and flatmates have me for breakfast :D

Um when you say flesh and blood... Do you mean more solid or rythmic or something, please elaborate if yah could :)

Um the News reading, you mean have a real voice instead of a computer voice, youh I was thinking that but its kinda the asphetic I was after, don't know.. Always wanted a song with a computer voice, never had one till now..

Hay thanx again... Its the professional critizm that has got me where I'm at, so keep it up...

Hahahahaha! Ah yeah... dunno, need a band first! Can't just take my computer ah :D

I'll volunteer for bass or guitar, just show up and we'll see what we can do! :D
Rakkervoksen

Yeah bro!!!! Sounds awsome... Nice to get out of New Zealand for a while!

Hay Detritus... Amazing song on ur site, can't getinto the site itself though. Whoz the music... Itz very cool.. Whoz the vocalist... Absolutely amazing!

There is something Floyd' about this - possibly even Dark Side of the Moon - can't put my dinger on which trach tho :?

Good whole sounds - filled my room!

Um when you say flesh and blood... Do you mean more solid or rythmic or something, please elaborate if yah could
Sorry for not beeing precise on that: bassline played by a real bass would be great! The drumming seems very "human", but the bass seems not quite so , imo... but, hey --> picky mode!;-)
Um the News reading, you mean have a real voice instead of a computer voice, youh I was thinking that but its kinda the asphetic I was after, don't know.. Always wanted a song with a computer voice, never had one till now..
Yes, i was thinking that, but i understand, and, hearing the song again atm, i start to like the computer voice , actually...:-)

Yeah Floyd... Had a few people say that already funny enought... Its quite funny because I heard this song on this site that reminded me of a much different floyd song and then I wrote this, just outside influences.. I was brought up watching "The Wall" as a child so, yeah :D

ahaha... Yeah the Bass needs some work for sure, more variation and detail needs to be put into it.. The library I'm using for the bass is somewhat limited though, its doesn't have many vilocity layers at all! Hay great song on your site?? Just sent you an E asking about it, it sounds really amazing... It is yours??? Whos singing??? :o :o :o

Hay Detritus... Amazing song on ur site, can't getinto the site itself though. Whoz the music... Itz very cool.. Whoz the vocalist... Absolutely amazing!
thx, that one was in the music cafe a few days ago:

look -->here<-- for more details...

thx for listening...

Cheers... Interesting feedback... Very critical.. Good!

Hay if you ever have any content of this sorts laying around or know of any where to point me in the right direction... Please tell...

Choise one!

Hay if you ever have any content of this sorts laying around or know of any where to point me in the right direction... Please tell...
I will......but,honestly, having clicked through quite a few songs on your website, i really don't think you need some extra content to work with! Very original stuff, and also very well produced music. So, maybe i should keep my goodies for myself!? :D
I will probably not have anything similar (whole song lenghth) to share, but there might be some clips and loops recorded from soundchecks i might like to share with the kvr family in the future...

Thats cool.. Hay cheers.. So you do live sound aswell.. I got into the business of recording live gigs for a bit, heaps of Nirvana cover bands and tool cover bands, all that kinda bogan and metal stuff. It was quite a bit of fun, you know working along side the band, having the ocasional cutie come your way. The respect you'd get (or lack of)

Yeah, I would like to do more gigs that were on the fringe, theres only so much 4 piece bands you can handle..

But yeah, any time, if you guys need any thing hosted just givs a yell!

OH yeah, working on dat Bass right now. Bit of a mish.. Its not being too kind!

Yip! It's been done up some more, seeing you catz gave me so many lovely votes, thought I'd give you catz an update on where I'm at with this one! Enjoy!

Same link!

Return to “Music Cafe”