Free "Glitchbient" Album - "Glitnosphere"

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi everyone,

Glitnosphere is the latest release from me. This one is free. Its a merging of glitch and ambient.

I'd like comments, and if you can donate, that would be great too. Either way, enjoy the music. Roll a spliff, lie down on a huge pillow, and crouch down and creep into the hole that is Glitnosphere.

(Keep checking for Mp3's and Ogg's, waiting for the derivations to complete!)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

fixed the links :)
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

Bump :)

Glitch meets ambient, eh ??
D'/l now :D

Back soon with thoughts...

Bump.

Error reading XML data

stop changin yer fuckin name :x

Veith wrote:Error reading XML data
Its just something going on with Archive.org - nothing to do with my files. Wait a while and give it another go.

vurt wrote:stop changin yer fuckin name :x

hopefully working in the morning

And it did work

Listening to it still here, although unable to give some proper feedback or single track faves as it was playing whilst being busy with other things.

What I can say though is that there's some pretty darn cool mad scientistry going on.

An album I'll surely put on more often :)

Bump - Thanks Myst :)

Return to “Music Cafe”