funkmospherical tunes

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys -- been a lurker for awhile but i finally decided to signup now that i have a site with which to publish my tracks !

http://mixlogistics.com

I know i'm supposed to include a genre, but honestly i'm all over the place so call it what you want... any comments are welcome, but keep in mind i'm not a mastering engineer! :)

w00t

I don't care for house beats but that's some damn well produced music.
Great sounds & creative ideas.
Your web site is about the coolest I've ever listened to music on.

:-O haha thanks man!! I'm not all house beats, just seems my most recent stuff sort of is..

glad you like the site too

My favorite so far is "Aimless Orbit"
Sorry if House isn't the right term I'm almost completely ignorant of dance genres.

It just occured to me: are your sounds hardware-generated?

i don't like to typecast myself with genres personally so i usually come up with weird-ass shit like "funkmospheric" to explain it lol

as for the sounds, my earlier stuff was generated using hardware, yes - namely a bassstation rack, korg x5, various fx pedals and whatnot, but these days i'm all on the computer with a couple controllers. I still religiously use the bassstation tho, but in it's VST form. Sounds exactly the same, right down to the quirks in the LFO (which annoy the hell out of me sometimes -- thank god for resampling on the fly in ableton)

yeah, it's all virtual now :)

Liking this stuff, Would you mind if I play some of the tracks in some of the clubs I DJ at? One of which is soon streaming to an internet radio station. I often play my own tunes, so I can give you some exposure too, as your stuff is sound. That's if you don't mind mp3 quality tunes being played?

Hey solaris -- not a problem at all -- that's why i make this stuff!

Contact me through my site (i don't want to post my email up here) or pm me and let me know which track(s) and i'll see if i can whip off a 320kbps version for you

Truly amazing site! Did you do the flash yourself? Thats a really nice effect when you scroll through the songs and the list blurs :D

Had a listen to some of Ground Control and Spincycle and it really isn't my kind of stuff... But thanks for sharing!

Hey Jeremy yes i did the site myself. Web design/Flash is my day job :)

Return to “Music Cafe”