Polysyphic [triggerhappy Sophia]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sometimes somebody else gets an idea, and another runs with it. Don had the idea; I did the running :oops:

Using the Prodyon audiotrigger in an eXt enviroment I played the SY85 with a dark drone triggering Sophia and along the way play the controls. As simple as it sounds, although the outcome sounds rather ... ehhhh.... not so simple 8)

Perhaps too quickly made; but it was a nice excersize

Polysyphic
192kbs/19.6M/14,16m

Enjoy (or not offcourse)

Not too quickly when judging by the result. Really delightful! Light and "fresh" it sounds. Enjoyed the ride...

Yeah, the quickly more was meant for the afterproduction; although I do agree it sounds pretty darn good as it is allready.

Thanks Thomas :D

Nice calm drones here. Glides along effortlessly, don't think it really needs any post-production, sounds great as it is!

Ack! Double post.

it's like an extra-terrestrial shipyard orchestra tuning for a rehearsal :) I'm enjoying the music caffee here today, doing nothing else in the office :lol:
My other host is Bruce Forsyth

LWH.

:D
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

dystonia_ek wrote:Nice calm drones here. Glides along effortlessly, don't think it really needs any post-production, sounds great as it is!
Cheerz James; it's good to learn and hear that even when it felt a quicky in post (and pre)-production it still sounds great as is.

spaceman wrote:it's like an extra-terrestrial shipyard orchestra tuning for a rehearsal :) I'm enjoying the music caffee here today, doing nothing else in the office :lol:
:hihi: having a good time then eh

And too much time on your hands

Much appreciated the listen and comment spacecowboy

Sickle wrote:LWH.

:D
You sure? :hihi:

8)

Sometimes, like james said, it all fits and little has to be done as it just glides along as is.

:)
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

Cheerz B :D

Caught me in a good mood. I think I just aced my genetics exam. Some really cool noise. I turned the headphones up all the way here at the computer lab.Everyone else can enjoy it too. :)

Cheers man; glad you enjoyed this (along with the rest of the office)

Much appreciated

wheres my comment gone :o
hmmm did i press submit ??

im so wasted today :oops:

anyway the idea was that i enjoyed this,always good to hear you n sophia gettin it on :hihi:

Return to “Music Cafe”