The raunchiest landscape-devastating chicken

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sonuit Gallimimus

It will take only 1:16 of your time but I just had to share this lead sound!
Is it possible I made any daft children dance with this?

*edit* The longer Sonuit Gallimimus 2 link is right above the old song.
Last edited by runagate on Thu Mar 02, 2006 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

runagate wrote:Sonuit Gallimimus

It will take only 1:16 of your time but I just had to share this lead sound!
Is it possible I made any daft children dance with this?
Why yes, it is awesome.

Get to work and finish it. I want a copy PRONTO! :D
Give me freedom or give me television

Nice sig, Former Pharaoh.
You've made me decide to go wake up to Pharaoh Sanders today!

Um, Former Pharaoh I made it longer
I absolutely love the bridge I put in it, then I just repeated the original.
Because that shit is real, real hard to play for a non-keyboardist!
Got me a EV N/D267a mic so theoretically I can add vocals once I also
get a xlr cable & phantom power.
Slooooowly accumulating gear.

yes! length is perfect ... any longer and you'd need to start "developing" the groove, which might spoil the powerful narrowness of the piece. need / more / lead! louder, more present, perhaps somewhat more complex? let it wail. :-)

chickens run free in key west, i just experienced them. they are gorgeous: like miniature peacocks.

I took a really big chance of playing this with the bird-lure surrounding Europe these days. We were ordered by the government to keep all bird-stock in their cages, but since I was in a daredevil mood today I figured what the heck.....

I'm glad I went against all warnings 8)

runagate, this is great!
can I keep him... huh?...
can I?...can I?..

What's a bird-lure?
In the U.S. here the goverment is only allowed to keep us dissidents in cages.

I am getting closer to being able to replicate my former non-VST playing style of old
plus all the compositional elements that I could never record. What a fun time!

heh; did I say lure.... I meant flue :oops:

very awesome synth stuff here... on my 4th listen now :hihi:

my only wish is for more glitched-out drums, stuff that would make it feel like being beaten in the head with a hundred karate sticks by a giant cybernetic centipede.

Thanks, funky lime.
I still sort of loathe traditional synths & I'm trying to make them like how I play sax
which in this case it's getting closer!

I really want to hear drums that fit the your description, too!
My hyper-complex drum stylings have waaaaay too much Karnatic/clave/free jazz influences
and I'm actually trying really hard to draw back from that because everything I make is so, so, so dense. This is my idea of "minimalism" - I am just not capable of the rock or IDM aesthetic it seems but I'm trying to stretch out my palette.
Learn the use of space from Miles & so on.
I am not succeeding, but I'm entertaining myself a great deal!
I typically write arrangements that have no repeating parts but my laptop's weakness neatly gives me the restraint that my mind doesn't have!
I have enough insight into your music to see where you're trying to stretch out to but lack something (I can't put my finger on it) in your arsenal to quite capture what you want to do, too - am I right? Although in this VST era we certainly have vast capabilities that were formerly out of reach the imagination has not found free range yet!

Can you tell I've gotten into the caffeine?

Restraint yields resourcefulness, as you convey perfectly with this tune.

Sax, eh? you ever listen to *old* King Crimson stuff when they had a sax player? Kinda crazy at times.

... My arsenal lacks BFD and the motivation to record songs... :hihi:

Would you mind horribly if I had a go with your tune?:hyper: maybe if you could mixdown without the drums/mastering stuff, I could mess about with some drums/guitar just for fun? (oh and the BPM would be nice too :D )

I'm going to ask for a forum at The Auditorium to facilitate such a thing.
If my wireless behaves tonigt, if not next time I'm out where I hang out where there's wireless, I'll have it uploaded for you's. ;)
I'm more than happy to send stuff you way!

You tease. I want my raunchy landscape devasting chicken, and I want it now. And it better be the RAUNCHIESTEST, or I'm taking my money back.

Return to “Music Cafe”