Ethnic-orchestral song

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Oh, man, that's sounds better than GPO.
I've got to remind myself to go and check out some more of your music when I'm not
slaving away on this evil computer.

I liked the overall feel of this tune. Very atmospheric. However, I did get a bit bored towards the end. I would have preferred some more radical changes I suppose.

runagate wrote:Oh, man, that's sounds better than GPO
Well obviously only the orchestral stuff is GPO. ;) The ethnic percussion is Doru Malaia's "230 Ethnic Drums & Percussion". The rest (sitar, piano, choirs, etc) is SampleTank 2. Think that's it.

Armadillo wrote:However, I did get a bit bored towards the end. I would have preferred some more radical changes I suppose.
Completely understandable. ;) This one turned out 2 and a half minutes longer that I initially intended.

A bump, I think.

I think this deserves another bump, as it sounds very nice. Your work with GPO is very noteworthy. I've found that the best piano samples I have in my arsenal are from GPO, do you not like them?

Ah, dammit, I just clicked this all excited like cuz I thought it was a new arglebargle ethnic orchestral.

Turns out it's the one I been listening to every day. ;) So bump.

You're "Alchemystic" now? Hmm, I threw away one of your tracks yesterday without even listening to it, I just though "wtf is this" and tossed it :( Sorry bout that, I'll have to backtrack your posts to figure out which it was.

what

the

f**k

:o :-o :shock:

Where the HELL did you dig this up from?! Dude, this is like half a year old! :lol:

runagate - Alchemystic is me. I've always been Alchemystic. Arglebargle is my screenname I use on the message boards I inhabit, and Alchemystic is my "artist name". I think Arglebargle would be a rather silly artist name, so naturally I don't use it. :hihi:

Hehehe, half a year old thread, but imo still deserves another bump 8)
I like your tune, it's got tension, the rhythm is oriental-groovy and you get a lot out of that GPO. Minor critics: well, ok, that wind machine, maybe make it a little less prominent? :P The percussion is great, perhaps try to reduce the number of perc instruments that play together in one section: this could enhance "coloring" (e.g. only metallic ones together, or only/mainly hand drums together, etc.)
Thanks for sharing,
Andreas

Mikjay thanks for the bump. I listened to it again and loved it even more than the first time I heard it.

Great one!!

I likeed it. Well done! I dun get why people dont like ur music at soundclick hmm
Dead poem's still alive
Dead poem's still alive into me
Dead poem's still screaming
Dead poem's still screaming into me

Scars wrote:I likeed it. Well done! I dun get why people dont like ur music at soundclick hmm

errr... what? A lot of people at soundclick like my stuff.

Thanks for the bump!

Great piece of music....mmmmmm!

m
"It dreamed itself along"

Return to “Music Cafe”