Listen here and you will never be the same.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Music goes crazy.. :D

Hard pumpin' beats and highly percussive and repetative elements, with dynamic breaking rythmes and minimal melodies, that at the same time gives one a feeling of fierce deep wierd machinery.

All comments appreciated..

http://yamas.dk/downloads/YAMAS_-_La_Bombe.mp3

More tracks and information at www.yamas.dk

Yep hey!

f**king killer track.

tiny speakers here so can't catch full range, but sounds like it's doing it's thing.

off to your page for more!

one stupid "i would do it this way.." suggestion.. the 2-beat rhythm in the early 4 minute.. try cascading it back into a 1 beat rhythm.

if my ears were younger i'd be listening to this shit all day..
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

..and another dumb idea..

honestly if i produced this style my ears would be cooked at 36, so trying to avoid it.. had a dream a while back w/ sounds like this, tracks all v. tech/violent but had names like "chocolate milk," other "passive violences" this culture accepts..

chocolate milk from the cow's point of view..

neway, thanks for sharing. hope you go far.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Listen here and you will never be the same
..is that a threat? :hihi:

I'll check it out :)

DSP

Good track, reminds of the harder early Aphex/Caustic Window stuff, or maybe Imminent Starvation without all the distortion. Does what it's supposed to, would sound great over a huge PA.

Now THAT'S what i like to hear. I rarely comment on tracks but this one is fantastic!
What do you use for mastering? It sounds really good on my speakers which are so-so.
Give me freedom or give me television

Thanks for the comments. Cool some people here at KVR like this kind of music. :) Mastering made with FL tools like compressor, eq and peakcontroler. Will post comming tracks when ready.. See ya.

looking forward to it :)

First of all I'll admit that this style/genre is not my cup of tea at all.
But I do appreciate it.
I really like the stabs & sounds that are buried pretty far back in track.
the kicks are fuckin awesome, even low volume on my monitors they sound like they're in aclub.
The repetitive clap's/percussion are almost hypnotic, with a nice kind of flanging/phasing effect that's in there?
Good job.

excellent...
...don't have much else to say

NICE!

Return to “Music Cafe”