Bring the back beat [fun with toys]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just got home from work and found a parcel at the door containing this:

Offcourse I couldn't contain myself and had to try it out:

Hooked it to a Boss HM2, the Metasonix TM1 and the tape-delay and played with the knobs (oooohhhh I love playing with knobs :love:)

This was the result:

Bring the back beat
192kbs/7,3M/5.19m

You could say; this is all pointless as I only hear a drumkick here....

sure :D

Then again I wouldn't mind if you kept quiet; I'm just happy with this new sound-tool; and those that know me, can only surmise which it will bring after further exploration 8)

For now enjoy

this is all pointless as I only hear a drumkick here....

:P

Some good source material, but lacking overall. Still you're having fun, and it sounds like it, too.

Would be cool if you had two of them going at the same time, but running patterns in different timings. Then this would really take off. So, maybe order another?

heh; let's start with one for now shall we..... It's not that I am known for use of drums in live situations...

But I will more now ;)

Yeah; this sucked in the ohhhh and wow factory; but it was quite the quick hurried piece where not much time was spent on trying to program a great beat. More to come, for sure

Cheers Steve

Interesting. I like the breathing of the noisy electronics. Cool and eerie. This is a nice addition to the arsenal. Now get a Boss DSD-2 or -3 and you can make your drum machine trigger samples...

funny - i once had made a track that was called "bring the beat back" :D

respirator wrote:Interesting. I like the breathing of the noisy electronics. Cool and eerie. This is a nice addition to the arsenal. Now get a Boss DSD-2 or -3 and you can make your drum machine trigger samples...
Cheerz; indeed the sound is quite surprising. I knew it was good, but it even sounds better (exploring it more this am here)

Ahhhhh; another one for the wish-list 8)
Themz and bucket-brigades stand high on that list.

More boss coming this or next week (RV70 and RDD20)

So; when you do come and bring your arsenal; the world will likely come to a halt

sonicfire wrote:funny - i once had made a track that was called "bring the beat back" :D
I think PE did too ;)

Return to “Music Cafe”