Soleil Vert's new ambient epic!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hello!

lots of stuff happened, I had the occasion to play live at SAT. That was fun, and got into composing new ambient pieces for that event. But as I was rushed to do that show earlier than expected I could not record the new pieces before. So here am I mysteriously taking a long time to record stuff I have done live in 2 hours....

This is the first of theses new ambient "epics" as I think they will make you travel.... :)

Sous la mer...
Song Page

On another note, this is an earlier, shorter (2:20 min) piece I finished mastering:

Le paradis perdu
Song Page

Would love to get your comments!

I checked out Le Paradis perdu. Great soundscaping, especially with the birds .vs analog chirps. I finally relaxed into it when the rhodes riff was brought in. Definely a nice journey - made me think about the time when I was in a gondola over rain forests in Austrailia. Might want to stop repeating that initial rhodes riff after a bit though - maybe have a counterpoint or alternate riff to float upon while you have the more improv melody lines playing. Good stuff.
find your flow, eight albums of mellow beats: www.generalfuzz.net

Saw your show at the SAT (I was the one alone sitting at a table). Downloaded all your mp3s after the show & here is the new stuffs...

Nice ambient tracks, I liked "le paradis perdus" with the animals sounds & sound textures... "sous la mer" is nice too.

I know a friend who will dig your music.

keep up with the good work!

SampleScience wrote:Saw your show at the SAT (I was the one alone sitting at a table). Downloaded all your mp3s after the show & here is the new stuffs...

Nice ambient tracks, I liked "le paradis perdus" with the animals sounds & sound textures... "sous la mer" is nice too.

I know a friend who will dig your music.

keep up with the good work!
That is unbelievable!... I never taught there was going to be someone who catched my show here on Kvr!!! :)

well, i did not remember seeing you as I was too busy, but if you happen to see me at the SAT (I go most thursdays) well don't hesitate to say hello!!! :) Thanks a lot for your comments and encouragments....

GeneralFuzz wrote:I checked out Le Paradis perdu. Great soundscaping, especially with the birds .vs analog chirps
.... - maybe have a counterpoint or alternate riff to float upon while you have the more improv melody lines playing. Good stuff.
yeah mixing animal sounds with synths noises is something I like to do especially birds and whales because they sing in tune (or something...) sometimes the electronic sounds just blend right in like another animal.... :)

...and thanks a lot for the musical pointers.

BTW you have a nice web site....

Return to “Music Cafe”