Slo - Sickle track

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Link

Extended cut from the Alchemaic Digitalis Collaboration. Groove provided free of charge for your quantized pleasure.
Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

I like this,just personal preference,but not as 'grainy' as some other stuff of yours I listened too a while back.
Is pleasure a quantum phenomenon??
the Soho site looks really interesting.
thanks

The beat (is that a 909 hand clap?) is hypnotizing. Without it this almost sounds like work. Engine hum and grinders...
I love it. Like fate... says, a bit unexpected from you, but not at all unpleasant. Do i hear some clicks in there, though?
Rakkervoksen

Cool, funky, hypnotic. Great...

Well worth extending that minute...
Shades of massive attack, but dirtier...
...I'm dancin'...
A damn fine track.

Your original minute and respirators minute are developing a quite unholy relationship on my machine at the mo.
Last edited by suburban grilla on Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unholy :x That's as holy as two nuns riding a Harley. Bareback. Or something :hihi:

:-o :hihi:

Total change of pace, but it works... completely negates time. Distant, remote, spacious.

Hovmod wrote:Do i hear some clicks in there, though?
Deliberate. The original recording was saturated in bass frequencies that nearly ruined the track, so instead of just using an EQ, I used Vinyl to fix that and grime it up at the same time.

the ( what i'm assuming is a ) guitar work in this is stunning ...
the sub-oscillating rumble permiates the room ...

i found the beats a distraction that kept pulling my attention away from the space the rest of the track was trying to send me to ...
that may be deliberate , on your part ...

around the 11.00 mark , as you fade , and morph the beats into the 12.00 mark , i found myself enjoying the new persona the beats assumed , and found them to become an integral part of the overall mood ...
less indentifiable as 'beats' , per se , and melding into the space you created ...

normal wrote:the ( what i'm assuming is a ) guitar work in this is stunning ...
heh..I caught another one..

No guitar in this.

:D

hypno yes. :-) could go on for several hours ... or does it already? (time loss.) music for achieving negative enlightenment in an isolation tank.

Well, I've already told you I liked this twice now, figure a third time wouldn't hurt.

I like this. :)

normal wrote:the ( what i'm assuming is a ) guitar work in this is stunning ...
Got me too. I guess now that Don has a guitar again it's important to synthesise it.

While I love the feeling of the track, I couldn't finish it on the headphones - the rythm part is too separated in the right channel.

Pity :(

Return to “Music Cafe”