have chords, need guitarist :-)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i'm thinking that with the right spacey mellow guitar lead this could be the beginning of a halfway decent song:

www.rachmiel.org/float.mp3

it's one chord pattern repeated four times (with slight changes in the bass line). i figure the guitar melody would enter at the first repeat and then continue through to the end.

i could use a synth to do it, but i think it would be far sexier with a real electric guitar.

if you can do mellow space guitar and are interested, please let me know.

thanks.
Last edited by rachmiel on Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'll give it a try, but I don't want that to discourage others. So it's not really a solo so much as a theme, is that correct?

Greg

> I'll give it a try, but I don't want that to discourage others. Any particular time-frame you want the solo for? (ie. 1:30 to 2:15 or whatever)

thanks lunch money. :-)

i figure the guitar should enter at the first repeat (:49) and continue through to the end. would you like to work with the uncompressed file, so you could do the playing and mixing on your end? or would you like to record using the mp3 and send me your file to mix?

I'll just use the mp3 and send you my file, if that's cool. I can't imagine the allegedly incorrect start-time of an MP3 to be substantial enough to make a difference. A millisecond at best.

Hi rachmiel,

had a try this morning and sent you the result via email.
Really love the mood of your tune .

I don't know if it is mellow, but at least it's spacey imo! ;-)

Sent you a mp3, wav available in case you find it useful!

det

Return to “Music Cafe”