Alchemaic Digitalis Collaboration [abstract]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Track made with one minute pieces by the above artists, as contributed to the first Alchemaic Digitalis Collaborative Game.

admash mp3

Cool remix!

Thanks, I'm having fun with these...

... and doesn't sickle look cute in pink?

A cool remix. I especially like the punctuation you get from Thomas's guitar parts.

I'll have to give mashing the bits a go over the next few days.

shamann wrote:I especially like the punctuation you get from Thomas's guitar parts.
I like this aspect too and also their interaction with sickle's non-guitar parts.
(I thought sickle used guitar too, but no.)

This is wicked. Great arrangement. Impossible to tell what is coming from who. Count me in for the next one please!

Cheers cron
Check out the A.D. forum (link in sig) for the latest games. Glurgle is running one at the moment and rachmiel has some challenges in the pipeline. Or feel free to make any suggestions yourself.

Very cool. So the original project was an audio Cadavre Exquis (like this). Like this mix a lot.

Thanks ed_a.
Some cool sketches on that site. I like the look of the patch too, makes me wish I had reaktor or similar.
Mind you, I tried the max/msp demo recently and while I'd like to be able to use it proficiently I haven't got the patience for that kind of learning curve right now.

Return to “Music Cafe”