sensational live electroAct by berlins shooting stars....

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

CAMPY CAPSTAN at www.mp3.de/musik/genre/band/030303/276900/3 you can download !!!FOR FREE!!!
the live session at the dtrax-radio. Its incredible how funky that Style is. but listen by your self. visit also the Homepage of Campy Capstan www.camcap.de

Sanguin, there's just something about the style of your discourse that make me wanna shout (James Brown'ish beat going in the background). SPAM! Make me wanna shout. Make me wanna shout SPAM! Make me wanna shout. Etc.

(sorry)

:lol:

hmm, shooting stars...

respirator wrote:Sanguin, there's just something about the style of your discourse that make me wanna shout (James Brown'ish beat going in the background). SPAM! Make me wanna shout. Make me wanna shout SPAM! Make me wanna shout. Etc.

(sorry)
sanguin's pony knows one trick ...

sanguin, i listened to your live set and I really liked it but your style of communicating your stuff doesn't go down well at all here. You never even replied to a single comment, it's just plain advertising...that's very bad form, for all the electro sound in the world.

Marco :)

don't wanna spam you. but for a newcommer like CAMPY CAPSTAN its not easy to get some attention by the world wide electro community! please excused...and ***SRAY TUNED***
I try to find more time to reply occasional...
www.camcap.de
www.mp3.de/home/capstan

***STAY TUNED**** i mean

from zero to 13! mp3.de club charts. thats the reason for the "shootingstars".
it wasn't in an arrogant motivation. Maybe in an attention motivation...

Return to “Music Cafe”