Bonteburg - new blippy/absurd four to floor thingie

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.panicnow.net/~marco/nerd_dance_2006.mp3

This is oldish (December 2005) but you gotta call it finished some time :roll:
And i added some stuff only today, namely the audio collage thingy and some extra drums.

I'm not so sure about the sound but I'm having one of my compostion/structure learning curves again, during which mixing and finalizing is usually on the back burner..

So any opinions about the sound of it are appreciated. ;)

140 bpm for those of you who like to mix and match.

Marco :)

Cool stuff BB
Good arrangement and well chosen synth sounds.
Great for frenetic dancing, but only just holds the attention for lounge-room listening.
Sounds a little unorthodox for a 4/4 dance track, which is a good thing in my book.

...sound! its an sympathic infantil sound. I like it. crystal clear 'n so danceable. i wanna hear more of it... so dit erste mal das ich "replyen tue" hast ja recht, mit dem was du sagst BB...aber du kennst doch sicher die promoqualen...

hehe thanks mates ;) glad you like it..

ahoi sanguin.. ja klasse, mach mal ! gerade weil eure musik echt cool ist!
:love:

intriguing! this is quite nice indeed, good length ;) and the strongest feeling i got from listening to it is that it needs to have a star control race invented to go with it.
this statement is unprovable

seldom.panicNow

thanks sir! :D

There's an odd manic vibe to this that made it into something other than what I was expecting.

Really enjoyed.

I really found this piece to be enjoyable and outta the ordinary...like pieces were going to flying in all different direction at any given moment.

thanks shamann/mayan :tu:
all those replies kinda encourage me to finish and post more stuff to the cafe. :)

dj noddy in da house !!!

slainte :phones: rob

Whoa! Perfect one Bontey; even at this time of night (4AM) this made me wanna get off my chair and do the nerdey dance :)

Go Bonte Go 8)

:D

lovin' the plinky plonky sounds and the deep dirty grindiness too.

thanks 'karma... :)

Return to “Music Cafe”