lapcoat receiver goes ti-lt

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ouroboros wrote:interesting (and cool) mystahr.
I don't know what to add, but I will ask if you has a specific structure in mind, particularly at the end, or if it's just the way it "came out"?
Not really; I usually prepare the sounds and the audio-routing it travels and pre-produce it on the mixer with panning and eq'ing. Once that's ready it just births from that moment once I hit record and takes a natural evolution from there.
So no specific structure really; almost all my tracks I'd say are one-off's and vary every time I start anew
Thanks for asking and most of all liking Ouro :)

Mystahr,
How can I get my hands on the 126 min track :)

Exploratory, it is an amazing thing to hear someone playing delay as if it were an instrument, I guess all those toys you now have are in good hands and we can all be thankful for knobs, when tweaked by the right hands, wonderful things happen. :)

Bèndybônz wrote:Mystahr,
How can I get my hands on the 126 min track :)
Here ya go

;)

Soniccat wrote:Exploratory, it is an amazing thing to hear someone playing delay as if it were an instrument, I guess all those toys you now have are in good hands and we can all be thankful for knobs, when tweaked by the right hands, wonderful things happen. :)
heh :)

It's true though, I do play em as if being an instrument and through time and practice I learned myself a few tricks allready (so many tricks yet to learn)

Knobs; I love em

Cheers Bruce, good to see you on the broadcoaster again 8)

Oh sodit, you swine... :x

The beginning took me by surprise and made me jump, trouble is I had a mug of hot tea in me hand at the time... :hihi:

And now my ears hurt...and I look like I peed meself!

Despite the traumas I enjoyed the sounds. 8)

bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

mystahr wrote: Here ya go
Link no longer works but it seems to be DLing from where I found it on archive.org :)
wikid!

fake wrote:Oh sodit, you swine... :x

The beginning took me by surprise and made me jump, trouble is I had a mug of hot tea in me hand at the time... :hihi:

And now my ears hurt...and I look like I peed meself!

Despite the traumas I enjoyed the sounds. 8)

bernie
:lol:

8)

Cheerz Bernie

I'll be planning a UK trip sometime soon ;)

Cool, does that mean I can use your place and get to twiddle knobs too..... :lol:

Seriousleeeee god news though, bring that thing over and i'll fix the headphone socket.

bernie
You cant beat people up then have them say "I love you"

Strange sense of meditative calm in this... I like the way it sort of coagulates from the sort of shaky, tentative beginnings, growing more assertive as it continues. Lots of detail too, and a nice wide stereo field. Very nice!

Vintage mystahr, enough said :D
the crescendo near the end feels like an assault.
I loove the outro man! coolness
Superb flow and all that.

this music is violent and meditative at the time :shock:

With psycho-acoustics like these, who needs spaceships? :shock:

Return to “Music Cafe”