Prolonged Hello

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WHAT is that, you might say. You might think it's all that talk about jazz being dead. In reality it's me with a big help from my wife doing a track that's kind of weird. I dare you to dance to this track. On the positive side it's short, only 4:33.

Prolonged Hello

Vocals, trumpet, guitar, bass, an empty :-( bottle of Haut Brion, VSTs etc.

Enjoy. And if you do, please let me know.

Relaxing, funny and original: this is much fun to listen to. It has a very organic feel both in flow/structure and sounds, and I love the "freak-out" crazy bits.

This actually reminds me of Holger Czukay (of Can), one of my all time musical favourites.

Thanks for the DL :D

Laid back, tongue in cheek track, reminds me a bit of Gillie Smyth's "Mother" album.

I wonder if Lionel will sue...?

This is fun, kind of a drunken mystery theatre thing going on, like there is something happening but then everyone keeps forgetting.

Very enjoyable.

Hello :)

Hello... guess this wasn't "da bomb". Thanks for listening guys!

This track was a lot of fun, actually. I like the drunken late-night Lynchian bad-dream lounge vibe. You can almost see the midgets emerging from behind the red curtains.

Uh, uh. You see them too? (Must run and hide).

the slight chaos is appealing... but are they midgets or dwarfs?

little people?

Great listen, interesting and quirky.
shamann wrote:like there is something happening but then everyone keeps forgetting
dystonia_ek wrote:You can almost see the midgets emerging from behind the red curtains
:lol:
Regards, Mike

Gainsbourge and Ritchie eat your heart out!

Somebody looking for me?

Just admit you're a friggin Beatnik already..

:hyper: :hihi: :hyper:

This is really, really cool. All your stuff has this totally 'there' atmosphere..An effortless genius. Have you ever listened to early Morphine, first album in particular? I think you'd get alot out of it, if not..

Cya later, Scoobadeedoo, skibableepop..

Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Thanks Mark and Donovan. Nice morning messages.

Morphine is a favorite in this household. And I just realised we haven't got Yes. On to Amazon...

Fantastic! I really enjoyed the atmosphere of this piece. Lazy, hazy, dreamy, off kilter with a nice sloshing side to side effect. Very original.
Image Image

Return to “Music Cafe”