American Imperialism vs. European Alternative Energy

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

the song is here

http://www.bigwussy.net/music_samples/263.wav.mp3

Punchy compressed guitar and some drums with just enough dynamics, some reverse vocal vocoding, and the coolest part a field recording of an ford 8n tractor speed manipulated digitally.

You can think of a new name for the title if you want.

I was just going to say "catchy title" and download it.
Let's see if any of my muted USA compatriots swing by for a rant.

About the title "oh yeah!" lets be cryptic.

is that the name?

seems cool...not really my bag of tea....i like the vocoder/voicey sound....for my personal taste, i would like to see [hear?] more out in front drums but hey we all have prefs, right??

i like the breakdown with the synth and side stick towards the middle...forgive me if i miss-name sounds....pretty good nonetheless...like i say i typically wouldnt vibe to this type of stuff but alas clever marketing got me lol

and btw..............

...dont american imperialists orginate form the orginal imperialists....?

[we both know who they are ;)]

[peace]
A.Poet
i am me and i am free...k thx bai

No the official name is 263.wav.mp3 Just thought I would lure people in with a political thingy. So I guess I caught ya.

Well clever marketing is part of engineering an imperialistic attitude from the public.

Thanks for the specific comments on the song :)

Americans have plenty of 'alternate energy'..

Jens, "B.t.w.: it appears I was wrong"

Fusion is better, but is always twenty years away.

Yeah, got me doing the post-imperialist bop here. Fresh, mad sounds.

Very creative, and a really enjoyable listen! Love the tractor too, man I gotta get a portable recorder!

I'd actually really like to hear some forward vocals on this.
Image Image

Mingus used to take perfectly bouncy tunes and give them absolutely maniacal political names (Remember Rockefeller at Attica comes to mine). So you're operating in a great tradition. Currently all of my working titles for new songs are named after various major villains, i.e. Rove, Cheney, Hadley, Rumsfeld and Rice...I can't bring myself to name anything after Bu$h.

cooll, very abstract... Strangely appealing, you got my vote alone on the heading!
Currently all of my working titles for new songs are named after various major villains, i.e. Rove, Cheney, Hadley, Rumsfeld and Rice...I can't bring myself to name anything after Bu$h
Very Cleaver! Nice one Brova!

bush!!!!

clever marketing and clever song :D

I to think it could use vocal (understandable type) track like an off the wall, non-melodic poem or several haku-inspired readings. (think -kvr- threads :lol:)
for entertaining porpoises only

Thanks for listening everyone. :)

mayan: didn't know that about you or Mingus, actually it was just a spontaneous (as spontaneous as anything can be) thing that popped in my head when thinking of a thread title. Actual I usual stay out of politiks, totally non-partisan.

The vocal is actually me saying "eek the rat smells like fat". YOu can kinda tell if you reverse the last past of the song, even though it's pitch shifted.

polyslax: I have sampled like twenty gigs of stuff since I got my recorder last month. All backed up on DVDs.

System: abstract kinda thing is what I tired for, glad you liked it. :)

Hey dunder freesound is up today! kvr inspires all my lyrics

genetic_junk...great minds think alike!!

Imagining oneself as somehow outside of politics is about as USA as it gets.
Can I be forgiven for thinking this song sounds a bit Flemmish Separatist?

Return to “Music Cafe”