Summery track.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it's welsh for...

I don't actually know. :oops:

Breakfast and lunch... :hihi:... I blame my southern upbringing

Anyway.. I have a sample pack ready and uploaded if anyone else wants a go.. I have two takers so far..:)

Ben

Glooper wrote:Breakfast and lunch... :hihi:... I blame my southern upbringing

Anyway.. I have a sample pack ready and uploaded if anyone else wants a go.. I have two takers so far..:)

Ben
posh boy... :hihi:

i'll have a look at them, no primises tho....

okay, just for a laugh, I knocked this up in about 10 mins - loop ripped from the original mp3, all mixed on headphones and bear in mind I'm tone deaf....not sure why I bothered really, but that guitar is sweet :)

Anyone choosing to go down the D&B route can easily look way smarter than me now...:hihi:

Cypher's Messy 10 Minute Mix

I'll get me coat...

CypherOne wrote:okay, just for a laugh, I knocked this up in about 10 mins - loop ripped from the original mp3, all mixed on headphones and bear in mind I'm tone deaf....not sure why I bothered really, but that guitar is sweet :)

Anyone choosing to go down the D&B route can easily look way smarter than me now...:hihi:

I'll get me coat...

how did you manage to detune everything? :-o :hihi:

years of practice?

Kriminal wrote:
CypherOne wrote:okay, just for a laugh, I knocked this up in about 10 mins - loop ripped from the original mp3, all mixed on headphones and bear in mind I'm tone deaf....not sure why I bothered really, but that guitar is sweet :)

I'll get me coat...

how did you manage to detune everything? :-o :hihi:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cyphers drunk and under the sea mix more like.

steve.

cool..:).. nice one... Do you want the original samples as well cypher?

Ben

cypher.... i'd love to hear a mix where the timestretch hasn't fuxked everything up. the drums and bass suit well and sound cool

steve.

:oops: I updated it, sped it up a bit, seems to sound a bit bettererer :oops:

same link as before. :wink:

yeah sounds a lot better...:).. tis very cool.. those beats are amazing... and work so well.. It needs an ending though..:)..

Ben

Heard this tune a few times now Ben, sounding better with every listen :D

Cypher's mix is fecking awesome! :D
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

cypher - you clever basti'd!! :wink:

Excellent!

Nice groove there CypherOne. Not too sure about the sound though, you should get Bens source files.
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

Return to “Music Cafe”