Check my house track out, if you are hip and not square

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

You know, why do we feel we must apologize for honest criticism?
Why cry about your own desires, when I could have them and leave you standing in the sadness of your own....

I didn't want to come across like I was putting him down. Just wanted to encorage him at the same time :)

This is'nt my sort of thing usually, but i found quite a lot to enjoy in this track. i liked the sparsness of it and the melodic content, The main lead instrument i did'nt think was all that bad, could be improved upon yes, but it still worked for me. main problem, as other's have said is in the percussion area as the drums on this are a bit weak for this type of track.

camsr wrote:Squares need not check out my new song at www.myspace.com/dibsjukebox . Please comment and let me know the production and overall level of this track. Thanks.
oh boy that's some crappy tunes you got there..it doesn't know if it's progressive or minimal or whatever...

But, the last track 'turn left' had a really cool lofi vibe that sounded great! do more of that style, minimal and dirty and you have a thing going!

snooky lol my style is all over the place! and thats good! its good to change the standard formula and keep it a little different and edgy. avoid boredom that way, when you don't know what's gonna come next.

The bassline is using a patch I made myself with sytrus. It's FM and I really do like the sound of it myself. The banjo or plucked thing in the break was some sytrus preset. The strings are just one of those lil string samples that come bundled with FL, and I haven't designed a new sound to fill the spot yet.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION ;)

btw whoever mentioned the banjo was prob listening to the first song on the list, i meant listen to the LAST SONG ON THE LIST. I should have said that in the beginning lol

one shameless bump.

Return to “Music Cafe”