Breaksy Thing - They Need Us

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ok, due to some localised trauma (ie a VST that went mental on me) i lost my mojo on this one and cant be arsed to finish it now...so this is it, in its raw state...

They Need Us

lots of work needed to get this sounding anything like i wanted, but as i said, i lost my patients with it, so it's 'done' ...

(made under the influence of being banned)

Not my cup of tea musically.
Had my foot tapping/head nodding though.
Kinda reminds me a bit of prodigy?
Love that sample from V (recently saw it).

cheers ;)

I like it. good stuff 8).

Still not seen V.

cheers :)

downloading...

yeah nice - the arp'ed bassline gets a bit irritating after a while though. Also, it sounds as though a bit of 'incidental music' has slipped through with the vox sample...

CypherOne wrote:arp'ed bassline
:?:

CypherOne wrote:Also, it sounds as though a bit of 'incidental music' has slipped through with the vox sample...
it has, i havent cleaned it up, its 'as sampled' at the moment, but im not gonna bother cleaning it, cos im done with the tune.

quite enjoyed this dave, you should come back to it once you've gotten over the vst trauma...

steve.

cheers Steve ;)

Kriminal wrote:ok, due to some localised trauma (ie a VST that went mental on me) i lost my mojo on this one and cant be arsed to finish it now...so this is it, in its raw state...

They Need Us

lots of work needed to get this sounding anything like i wanted, but as i said, i lost my patients with it, so it's 'done' ...

(made under the influence of being banned)
Good production. I like especially the percussions and the synth sounds you chose. Seems to me we prefer the same musical weapons. Unfortunately, this track doesn't have a real climax. I was unavailingly waiting for the bomb to explode. So it was a bit like sex without having an orgasm. No prob, as this is an unfinished track.

You lost your patience? Damn, this what happens to me all the time.

Return to “Music Cafe”