Woohoo! EMC Compilation Volume #1 release announcement!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmm 37 downloads and no reviews?!
I can't very well review it as I'm, like, on it.
So I bump. This morning is very bumpy thus far.

Oh, yes, very 8)

The "Whole Directory" link under Download doesn't work, but I was able to download track by track.

emdot_ambient wrote:Oh, yes, very 8)

The "Whole Directory" link under Download doesn't work, but I was able to download track by track.
Interesting. I'll have to pop over to EMC and tel Techbot.
Hopefully he won't tear out his hair.

runagate wrote:
Interesting. I'll have to pop over to EMC and tel Techbot.
Hopefully he won't tear out his hair.
Hehe, I didn't pull my dreadz out- I cut them all off.

except for a few at the back. Not out of stress tho- just time for a change.

Anyway The Thinner Netlabel is has pointed out on their website that archive.org has been acting up. Nothing I can do, unless they give me a job.

Actually I wouldn't be able to do much then either.

What an excellent compilation.
Even more excellent to be on it with all those greats!!
Keep em comin!
When's the next one?

So, wait, Techbot... are you telling us that you have a Dred Mullet now?!

runagate wrote:So, wait, Techbot... are you telling us that you have a Dred Mullet now?!

oh my :love:

PositivePixee

oh my

what a voice.

This whole compilation is of stupendous quality. I loved Barnadine, Blaster, Emdot Ambient, UTM, (have these been kvr comp entries?), Van Greco and obviously PositivePixee but all the songs are just very good! Very diverse material, which makes it a delightful listen. Bleeding edge indie music, I can't believe this doesn't get more attention here.

congratulations & thank you

.jon

Bèndybônz wrote:Even more excellent to be on it with all those greats!!
I really shouldn't read this forum without my glasses on . . . at first glance I thought you said: "...with all these GOATS!" :shock: :hihi:

.jon wrote:I loved Barnadine, Blaster, Emdot Ambient, UTM, (have these been kvr comp entries?)
I know mine and UTM's were. Free-For-All was for the May 2005 contest. The theme was a free-for-all so I took that literally and did a free-for-all based around the phrase free-for-all and the word freedom. It's meant to work on many levels: a musical free-for-all mixing 4 different styles of music, a literal translation of the term free-for-all as a brawl, a free jazz section with a free verse poem exploring the many uses of the word "free", a sci-fi bit demanding that the machines be "set free", and finally a reggae break where the Skip, the music director from the brawl section of the song, discusses the aftermath of the brawl (and, incidentally, this reggae section takes place after Skip has been set free from jail). I think the song ended up in 4th place, maybe tied for 4th, because UTM passed on the 3rd place prize to me. What a guy!

I can't download them all at once?

NotTheCommonDose wrote:I can't download them all at once?
Seems to still be the case.
:cry:

runagate wrote: :cry:
lol

Please get that fixed, I'm too lazy to download each one individually. I do; however, wish to hear all the music. What a conundrum.

NotTheCommonDose wrote:Please get that fixed, I'm too lazy to download each one individually. I do; however, wish to hear all the music. What a conundrum.
I'm afraid I ain't got nothing to do with it.
Seems Techy can't do anything, either. =(

I could invividually send them to you telepathically, but then every song would
have a lot of meowing in it.

Return to “Music Cafe”