Yes Y e s !!

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Check out this cute little tune.
(I finally got direct linking up) :D
Comment if you feel like it.

http://72.29.67.182/~mooseale/NTCD%20-%20Yes%20Yes.mp3
Last edited by NotTheCommonDose on Thu May 25, 2006 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'd comment but the link is broken....
for entertaining porpoises only

Fixed.

:lol:

this is interesting, can't quite make out the words, but my better-half was giggling alot.

Sounded better on speakers rather than headphones, btw

:)

Unfortunatley, i don't have speakers at the moment, I mixed it down on my grado sr60's. That's wierd how it sounded better on speakers... I don't even have any.

well, there ya go. I use Sont 7506 thingies that are ... different at times, for instance they miss the actual feel of the kick....
I was almost expecting a samba in the intro, btw..:lol:

lol, i dont even know what a samba is.

got distracted
beats sound good to me
is that sex in the background,but I can't hear anything from kobe tai

what, you got distracted?

you dropping in on another post

try this with similar theme
http://www.mixposure.com/song.php?songid=23554

So, in return...

Piesa e bine gândită atât armonic cât şi melodic. Trecerile de la o temă la alta sunt bine gândite, sudând părţile între ele. Partea "vocală": hilară dar are rost definit în cântec.
Părţi negative: majoritatea instrumentelor, dar mai ales tobele au un sunet mecanic, de filă MIDI, lipsindu-le dinamica. Cred ca piesa merita o "umanizare" şi un pic de lucru la dinamica, pentru ca de altfel e un cântec reuşit.
I swear that my comment is perfectly grammatically correct (in Romanian)! :D

NOW IN (RUSTY) ENGLISH:

A well developed track, as well harmonicly as regarding the melody. The passages between the melodic themes are well done, welding the parts togheter. The "vocals": funny, yet having their right place in the tune.
Negative issues: almost every instrument but especially the drums have a mechanic sound, MIDI-like, lacking dynamics and a bit of swing. You should try to "humanize" them a bit, and also try working on dynamics, because this song is quite cool and deserves a bit more attention from you.

Regards, Petru

sorry, im confused.

petru, excellant advice, thank you. I will see what i can do.

Interesting endeavour. I'm with petru. Not bad, horse!

fjell
"Your petty insults are of no consequence." --Jp22
Songs

Return to “Music Cafe”