Air on a circuit bent pedal

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

3*s wrote:makes me feel like I'm flying down a space tunnel thing.
As long as there is no accompanying space tunnel sickness, I'll take that as a success.

Seemed a shame to slide over to the second page already, so I bump like I've never bumped before.

shame? I don't think you have any.
"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together...." -Carl Zwanzig

As the wise man once said

Compared to the first sample you posted from this unit awhile back, this one really shows off the range... great sounding QR Ghazala-style pitch sweeping, just gets bigger and bigger as it goes along. Just lovely.

Thanks, James, glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I've played with it for a while now, starting to get an idea for a more refined approach to working with it. I was initially just looking for a fun DIY project when I started it, but it has turned into its own kind of instrument. Best $30 I've spent in a while.

That's turned out with a bit of meat on it, not what I was expecting to hear, cool

Right! I am off to bend a Behringer :D

Best regards,

Spe3d

:O)

Spe3D wrote:That's turned out with a bit of meat on it, not what I was expecting to hear, cool

Right! I am off to bend a Behringer :D
It's alright, isn't it? I've tried modifying two other of the Behringer pedals, produced some interesting noises but didn't turn out as good as the EQ.
Last edited by shamann on Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

a great listen! love the gentle ending you gave it.

bluedad wrote:a great listen! love the gentle ending you gave it.
Thanks, Gary. I like the end, too, surprised me that I could use this thing a bit more subtly. If you check out the original demo clip I recorded here, you'll notice that subtlety wasn't exactly the path I struck upon at first.

i really digged this; mammoth sounds, like the sonic representation of a monolith standing on a rainy wide tundra in 60000 BC. most wicked..!

ezcid wrote:i really digged this; mammoth sounds, like the sonic representation of a monolith standing on a rainy wide tundra in 60000 BC. most wicked..!
Glad to hear you enjoyed it, thanks.

Cool bend: I am impressed with how slowly and naturally the "edge" of the sound evolves and collapses. Was this a natural sound artifact or a carefully modulated parameter?
I find that kind of gradual yet persistent changing difficult to pull off; cool bend.
..what goes around comes around..

ouroboros wrote:I am impressed with how slowly and naturally the "edge" of the sound evolves and collapses. Was this a natural sound artifact or a carefully modulated parameter?
It's all a result of the modulation of the EQ pots. I just sit there and play the sliders with my thumbs.

just marking the thread for later...

Return to “Music Cafe”