May Contest: RESULTS

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Congratulations Sepheritoh, Fritz Fiedler and Markleford.

Ah yes, and since I don't want to bump the gossip thread: Thanks to liqih for the vote and to UTM for the HM. :)

Regards,

Tommy
Some music here

Sepheritoh wrote:WOOOOOOOOOO

What a great bit of news!!! I know it is not good to be happy about winning a Muzak contest, but nevermind. I am ecstatic any way.
And so you should be - a tiny bit of shame and a healthy bit of merit.

Congratulations!

Oh yay!
Nice to see new names on top, and especially fun to see you there, Seph! Congratulations!

I'm 14. With the theme from eastenders. :nutter: :lol:
Rakkervoksen

Congrats all :)
I hope I blithely never notice you playing in the market though I feel strangely happy to be there. Well done! Another great comp.
..what goes around comes around..

Congrats to all

Many thanks to all of those who voted for me, and thought I was worthy of HM

Scoops
Bunch O Stuff

Wow :o

Thank you :D

Congratulations to all. To Sepheritoh and Markleford--it is an honor to have my song included with yours. To everyone who took the time to compose--it was a joy hearing your creations. To everyone who wrote reviews--it was entertaining and informative to hear what you had to say. In short, it is the participation of all who contribute to these contests that makes it so much fun to join the process.

Can't wait for June...oh...
:-o

Time to get started :)

Have a great day,

Fritz Fiedler

Congrats to the Winners specially Sepheritoh...
Can't remember why i didn't vote for You after listening to it again.... But that wouldn't have changed very much the final results !!

Hello - Congratulations to the winners, and thanks a lot to everyone who voted for my ... well ... "song" ... (funnychickendance (#1 ??? no mistake ??:o), ccollinsmith, scoops, knockman), or reviewed or mentioned or listened to it at all, and thanks to everyone who put his time and effort into the contest. It was my first month here and I enjoyed it very much. Nice day for all of you, Volker

congratulations to Sepheritoh, Fritz Fiedler, and Markleford ! :party:
thanks to everyone who voted for me or included me in their HM's

Hey Dunderkwac a # 2 vote, wooowww !!! :D

Cheers

I knew that, check my votes, LOL

amusing competition again,

congratulations to the winners.

another classic month

thanks for votes and comments

regards

And this month.... a new knockman classic, a new oursvince timeless .a zeoy surprise and a runagate tunefighter.
Que rico! :love:
"It dreamed itself along"

Congradulations to the winners and losers...
a hard month to judge by krakii!

ahh chooo...
(back to hiding from orchestration work for me...)
time to break out the guitars for one more ditty
(or maybe call up some older tracks... hmmm)
for entertaining porpoises only

Heh! Yay, it's over!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me, especially rockstar_not, Fritz Fiedler, knockman, and deaf dunderkwac--I'm very diasappointed in you all. :wink:

Now, bow down to the smarmy juggernaut that is The Brothers Friedman (two in the top 10)! :hihi:

-u
"I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time they probably shouldn't." -M. Simpson

Return to “Music Cafe”