Tribal Forest musik, Dub, trance, house &

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Please if you have time...have a listen to some of my music at the link listed next: The main ones to have a chek of are the first seven...and if this is too many at once please mention it and i'll post them one at a time gradually. I know i don't take a lot in in one hit usually.

give each one a chance if you have time...or space them out maybe? , forest Ocean takes a while to get into it...but it is a journey track. The Crook is newskool dub for want of a better term, Redhed is slightly cheesy trance, slyp hop is trip hop, the Daze is kinda tekk, Scram is inense tribal teckno, fhell is just f**ked up, Never ending Ditty is kinda i'm too happy for my pants trance. Enjoy what you will!

http://www.soundclick.com/pro/view/01/d ... tent=board

please be aware music plays when you open it..so turn your speakers / headphones /monitors down a tad maybe

I'm sorry if you have to sign up or anything...i'm working on getting a new site. hopefully signing up will be worth it if you do!

there's music, pics, studio list etc etc. i'm adding new parts to these tracks and some aren't finito yet...adding vocals soon for instance to some of them (vocals that aren't that obvious mostly...but with a solid message)

all the best...i look forward to listening to more of everyones tracks.. and look forward to some helpful comments on mine!

Ant 8) 8)
Last edited by Ten4 on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
We are all good at something.

Ten4:

I listened to two tracks & offer the following comments. Let me preface my comments by saying that Electronica is not a genre that I listen to very much, so my comments may not be of any value to you.

The Crook - This track is quite soothing. I hear some interesting melodic content & a good use of effects. A hipnotic piece indeed - I found myself trancing-out after a while. You might consider mixing the drums down in the mix. They tend to overpower at times. A decent track though.

Forest Ocean - Lively & intricate rhythms. I can definitely hear the Forest. Again, I feel the percussion is overpowering the melodic elements. The Ocean makes an appearance at about 2:30 - nice transition. Another pretty decent listen.

Overall - You seem to know what you're doing. My disclaimer notwithstanding, I enjoyed the tracks.

Ten4:

I listened to two tracks & offer the following comments. Let me preface my comments by saying that Electronica is not a genre that I listen to very much, so my comments may not be of any value to you.

The Crook - This track is quite soothing. I hear some interesting melodic content & a good use of effects. A hipnotic piece indeed - I found myself trancing-out after a while. You might consider mixing the drums down in the mix. They tend to overpower at times. A decent track though.

Forest Ocean - Lively & intricate rhythms. I can definitely hear the Forest. Again, I feel the percussion is overpowering the melodic elements. The Ocean makes an appearance at about 2:30 - nice transition. Another pretty decent listen.

Overall - You seem to know what you're doing. My disclaimer notwithstanding, I enjoyed the tracks.

Hi david

thanks for your comments mate. The fact that you dont normally go for electronica and found bareable or even somwhat enjoyable is a good thing from my perspective.

What is your normal listening style? I have a broad listening base..and a lot of it's jazz, 'world' music, classical and funk. In fact the mojority of what i listen too is not electronic! but has electronic elements sometimes. I just love making this kind of music for fun and profit.

as a drummer / percussionist, engineer... i always tend to mix the drums a bit louder. Basslines, Melody and harmony are things i only began working with a few years ago. I hope that in the years to come these elements wil become stronger and more a feature of the music. One of these days I will even change key! 8)

My first love is Progressive Rock, & I've recently startd writing in that genre. Most of my stuff is Instrumental Rock & Classical/New Age for lack of a better definition.

My first love is Progressive Rock, & I've recently startd writing in that genre. Most of my stuff is Instrumental Rock & Classical/New Age for lack of a better definition.

I like them all that I listened to on lofi
scram is out there.

find what works for you,but try audioshots for a webspace where you don't have to go thru 'a process' like mixposure or soundclick.
there are some really thick sounds in daze.

These work fine for me because I have friendly never farked up cookies,but they will stop alot of peeps here.
Your link for example for me opens to your comments page,which because I have been to soundclick isn't too much of a navigation chore to find the music,but peeps will just fuckit and fuckoff.
and miss out on freebasses kick em in the shins kick.

I don't do well with 10 songs at once posted here.
that fhatomatic is very crazy.
For me so much music comes thru this forum that it gets too much to keep up with.
I run out of bandwidth every month.

kia ora

Thank you Fate.

I understand, i will post them gradually perhaps for those with low rate connections and limits on bandwidth (you poor bastards...only kidding, kind of :). It is only fair to myself and others. Plus it gives much more time for each track to have focus.

Thanks for the brief and progressive comments. Man lofi just sounds like crud on all the tracks i reckon. I'm surprised you even got anything from those snippets. Please check back with HIFI on broadband when you have it. I would appreciate it a lot: If you have time and bandwidth of course.

thank you also for the suggestion of alternate sites. currently i'm looking into my own page, or Myspace /TagWorld and now the sites you mentioned. audioshots looks good. How on earth do i put a site up there? How is the traffic? good music in your opinion? I'd rather be on a small site with quality than a huge site like s'click where you have to wade through the crap to get to the good stuff. and it's there, you just have a lot of wading to do.

cheers mayt.

Smump = bump. I f you need to sign up and youi aint diggin it, please let me know. i', trying to establish which site to use at present. But it shoudn't be too hard. the music is worth listening to at least once, or so everyone who hears it says. Decide if they are wrong... by having a listen. Let me know if pain in the ass and if you have to sign, and i will change sites...

you will help me hugely by letting me know.

am setting up Myspace for the purpose of 'lack of sign in factor' at least I'm told people don't have to sign in.

thanks heaps...

Return to “Music Cafe”