new site, new music

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've uploaded some new music as part of a new site launch. Please poke around and let me know if you find typos or broken links of any kind.

There are new paintings, new music, and other stuff (like a resume) that probably wouldn't interest most of you unless you were looking to hire a digital media artist.

The new music is the eponymous track of my new album, Lepidoptera. Also, if you've never heard my first album, it's available as a free stream for the moment.

http://www.shanesanders.com

Comments appreciated. :)

very "back to basics" design... typically I like whizzbang graphics and nifty transparencies and futuristics.. but I must say your design works well.. it actually pushes the content forward imo towards the user..

hmmm that said.. I didnt know you were so well accomplished :o you've definately been places..

VitaminD wrote:very "back to basics" design... typically I like whizzbang graphics and nifty transparencies and futuristics.. but I must say your design works well.. it actually pushes the content forward imo towards the user..

hmmm that said.. I didnt know you were so well accomplished :o you've definately been places..
Yeah, less is more.

I've only been places in my own small mind. lol.

btw, the Design section has been heavily updated with content. I'm culling through ten years of junk trying to find things that still represent where my head is at.

yea cool site, you are a nice and refreshing artist in the sense of the overall vibe and aura represented in your work...keep at it...keep pushing the envelope through simplicity

sloworm wrote:yea cool site, you are a nice and refreshing artist in the sense of the overall vibe and aura represented in your work...keep at it...keep pushing the envelope through simplicity
Thank you!

Return to “Music Cafe”