Needle in the Groove

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

freeztar wrote:
runagate wrote:Well, the difference, freez, is that your song is good on an accessible level whereas mine are not.

Then again we computer musicians can appreciate all the creative extra bits that civilians wouldn't consiously notice so I'm glad there's a bunch of people here who post things like this that expand my musical horizons.
I agree...almost 100% of the music I listen to anymore comes from the Music Cafe. 8)
That's a very scary thought. :hihi:

camsr wrote:
freeztar wrote:
runagate wrote:Well, the difference, freez, is that your song is good on an accessible level whereas mine are not.

Then again we computer musicians can appreciate all the creative extra bits that civilians wouldn't consiously notice so I'm glad there's a bunch of people here who post things like this that expand my musical horizons.
I agree...almost 100% of the music I listen to anymore comes from the Music Cafe. 8)
That's a very scary thought. :hihi:
:hihi:

Ok, you got me there...but for instance...I woke up today with "this ain't no disco" stuck in my head. It was from the Nov. '04 contest and was done by respirator [at that time he was thomascdk, or something similar]. That was a cover month and I still haven't heard the original, but no matter, I woke up today singing it!!!! :shock:

There is some occasional crap there, but rarely am I left without a few songs that stick in my 'save' folder each month.
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

freeztar wrote:Awesome deaf! Although I don't know how to feel based on your sig... :hihi:
My sig is a quote from highly respected member of this forum!

I love it!
for entertaining porpoises only

deaf dunderkwac wrote:
freeztar wrote:Awesome deaf! Although I don't know how to feel based on your sig... :hihi:

I love it!
I like your sig! :)
I was trying to make a joke that if you liked my song...then you thought it was crap. ;)

I didn't mean any dissyness. ;) :love:

Thank you for your comments! :D
Anti-aliasing is for "synthmonk%ys".

freeztar wrote:
deaf dunderkwac wrote:

I love it!
I like your sig! :)
I was trying to make a joke that if you liked my song...then you thought it was crap. ;)

I didn't mean any dissyness. ;) :love:

Thank you for your comments! :D

:lol:

I didn't take it any other way..
just saying where it came from
Last edited by deaf dunderkwac on Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

freeztar wrote:I woke up today with "this ain't no disco" stuck in my head. It was from the Nov. '04 contest and was done by respirator [at that time he was thomascdk, or something similar]. That was a cover month and I still haven't heard the original, but no matter, I woke up today singing it!!!! :shock:
sorry to starting OT, but do you remember this one from thomas? This was the song that made me checking every thread @Cafe started by him. A real gem :love:

Now about your song: something between dub and dnb but neither dub nor dnb. I love the relaxing feeling and the breakdown in the middle but I could happily leave that triangle out :wink:
If I go insane, please don't put your wires in my brain

very relaxing, although i dont really know where to catogorize it. Artistic is the closest thing I can come up with really. Nice track overall.

now...
back to the thread ;)

sorry... I do silly things late at night.

freeztar wrote:Ok, you got me there...but for instance...I woke up today with "this ain't no disco" stuck in my head. It was from the Nov. '04 contest and was done by respirator [at that time he was thomascdk, or something similar]. That was a cover month and I still haven't heard the original, but no matter, I woke up today singing it!!!! :shock:

:-o :o :-o

8)

Return to “Music Cafe”