709- numbers are numbers not capital letters

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nightmare cleaning solution
short is the best part to this.
Last edited by deaf dunderkwac on Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
for entertaining porpoises only

I believe it is 'capital letters' unless of course you meant 'capitol letters' ... :P

but about 709.. hmm I like it.. its somewhat in the same vein as my trace459 .. except no drums (percussion for genetic junk :P).

actually this gives me ideas.. heh heh heh. <-- shifty laugh.

thanks!

VitaminD wrote:I believe it is 'capital letters' unless of course you meant 'capitol letters' ... :P

but about 709.. hmm I like it.. its somewhat in the same vein as my trace459 .. except no drums (percussion for genetic junk :P).

actually this gives me ideas.. heh heh heh. <-- shifty laugh.

thanks!
spln es mi favoreet subgehkt

709 is/was a thought, a test, a trace of sorts... and I found it amusing that numbers are somehow determined to be capital letters when I attempted to use just the 709 as a subject heading (which, btw, is just a date for the track file name :lol:)

Had a microwaved burrito for breakfast. I'm not sure if eating it was better than not eating it (copy of McD's recipe for death). If only there were some way to multiple two negative breakfast burritos.

dunder I think this needs a sample of a silverware drawer closing, other than that, you've succeeded in wetting my appetite for a flavor of ice-cream that doesn't exist.

Genetic_Junk wrote:microwaved burrito
:lol: a 'better' title for this...

Genetic_Junk wrote:Had a microwaved burrito for breakfast. I'm not sure if eating it was better than not eating it (copy of McD's recipe for death). If only there were some way to multiple two negative breakfast burritos.
pfft. microwaved burritos are gooooood.. not as good as microwaved mini pizzas.. but close.

I have a drawer full of taco bell hot sauce packets for my microwaved burritos.. a few taco bell sauce packets on a microwaved burrito, some pringles, and maybe some fruit of some sort.. a yummy meal.

:P

though breakfast and burrito dont make sense to me.. if it has eggs in it, its not quite a burrito to me... needs to be a mushed meat and bean mixture to be real (tasty). :P

you have me wondering now what scrambled eggs and taco bell hot sauce is like.. hmmmm.
Genetic_Junk wrote: dunder I think this needs a sample of a silverware drawer closing, other than that, you've succeeded in wetting my appetite for a flavor of ice-cream that doesn't exist.
right. perhaps its 'flavor 709, filtered distraction and warped fuzz for a rodeo clown'

and I'm not a rodeo clown.. but sometimes a day's events make me feel like one..

VitaminD wrote: right. perhaps its 'flavor 709, filtered distraction and warped fuzz for a rodeo clown'

and I'm not a rodeo clown.. but sometimes a day's events make me feel like one..

one of my drinking associates at the local bar raced an ex rodeo clown drunk down a dirt hill behind the establishment last week. They both lost.

microwaved burritos. microwaved mini pizzas. taco bell hot sauce packets. pringles. fruit of some sort. eggs. mushed meat. ice-cream. flavor 709. ex rodeo clown.

Now there's a recipe in here somewhere...
hmmm

My host program has had the ability to change presets on VSTi's for awhile now, but it was very glitchy upon transitions.
Somewhere during all the updates (it's continuously being updated, which I respect very much), the glitching was fixed, but I only recently attempted using the function again.
The ability to change presets within a track has it's uses, I suppose, but I'm just as happy to copy/paste another track and change the preset. (the cpu useage apparently remains the same either way).
I might see using it if I composed around it?

anyway... back on-topic, all this talk about breakfast burritos and mini-pizzas and taco bell is making me hungry for foods I no longer allow in my diet :P
(as I wander off to get another diet coke) :ud:

Return to “Music Cafe”