unuseful naive solo

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

here

that's me making e-drums random crap on a rods kit from DfHS C&V.
for the first time in years I tried to go back to traditional vic firth 5a pointed sticks..I normally play A.Acuna's percussion sticks, slightly lighter, slightly harder to roll, less balanced, etc..
obviously that doesn't matter much to the sound, on e-kits. :P

nothing more, no fancy bleeding/ambience options to keep ram down and a hint of buzmaxi for a 1.5db raise.

just for pervs :D

Dling instantaneously.

That's your playing years out of practice?
:ud: :dog: :hyper:
Man, that's something nice to inspire me before I go off to sleep (and, as so often this week, listen to my waiting man mp3 folder).

Thanks for sharing that :)
I wish I got email notification when you post new tracks.

- runagate

no, I'm quite back on the e-throne in the last month, 3-4 hours per day.
but I sometimes go back to traditional sticks to check if percussions sticks are creating subtle defects in beating.

I guess that the 90% of drummers saying me "oh, no! how can you play with pointless sticks?" made me paranoid.

thanx for the kind words.

count me in as a pervert then, beat fetish fulfilment in an mp3 :D

mmhh, "beat fetish fulfilment" sounds like THE title. :D

oh, another subtle reason for this mp3 (and probably more will follow):
I'll be happy to drum something for someone. just need to PM me to arrange it.

Nice solo. And that kit sounds quite real. To a non-drummer at least.

Victor.

VicDiesel wrote:Nice solo.
thanx :)

waiting man wrote:mmhh, "beat fetish fulfilment" sounds like THE title. :D

oh, another subtle reason for this mp3 (and probably more will follow):
I'll be happy to drum something for someone. just need to PM me to arrange it.
Lol that was my instantaneous first thought upon hearing this but I'm too intimidated by your songs to ask! I don't know if you've noticed my posts jabbering about my new band with a midget (and a unique guitar player I haven't mentioned) but I'm using my laptop as a live mixer/fx-unit + parameter animation machine for a capella thru VST fx to make "voice instruments" at the moment and I wish I could steal you away to my part of the world to play with us ;)

Read your myspace blog today.
Bump.

runagate wrote:Lol that was my instantaneous first thought upon hearing this but I'm too intimidated by your songs to ask! I don't know if you've noticed my posts jabbering about my new band with a midget (and a unique guitar player I haven't mentioned) but I'm using my laptop as a live mixer/fx-unit + parameter animation machine for a capella thru VST fx to make "voice instruments" at the moment and I wish I could steal you away to my part of the world to play with us ;)
needless to say I'm so damn curious and wtf'ed to hear some from this formation...too bad the Pangea doesn't exists anymore :hihi: I could simply ride my car, dribble few dinosaurs while listening to "muffin man" and reach your tribe. stoopid oceans.

honoured for the bump :hail:

LMAO! Stoopid oceans...

I went looking for this again to bump it once more, but I'll have to risk bestowing upon you more honor.

Bambambambambambambam.

Cool. 8)
Mizutaphile.

oooh impressive 8)

vurt wrote:oooh impressive 8)
:D

Return to “Music Cafe”