give yourself unto the moment... (biolabs demo track)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

very nice. I don't think I've ever listened to a 12 min+ track at KVR without skipping forward several times, until now :)

Got kinda lost in the hippy spacey atmosphere...I feel it could have been half the length but then I guess I miss the point somewhat.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed that, nice one :wink:

CypherOne wrote:very nice. I don't think I've ever listened to a 12 min+ track at KVR without skipping forward several times, until now :)

Got kinda lost in the hippy spacey atmosphere...I feel it could have been half the length but then I guess I miss the point somewhat.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed that, nice one :wink:

cool, glad you enjoyed especially as i know its not really your thing 8)

Ildon wrote:Oh, crap, this reminds me so much of this one futuristic MMORPG I used to play that I forget the name of but it was really neat. You ran around these huge cities and shot people for no real reason, and then you got killed for no reason other than some guy didn't like your character's skin. It was awesome.
Anarchy Online?

Awesome track, vurt. :)
Last edited by Arpeggio on Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vurt wrote:
Soniccat wrote:Another nice atmospheric track from his vurtness. Very cinematic and nice use of col's sounds. Well done my lad. :)

ooh a name ive not seen for a bit 8)
hi bruce, hope lifes treatin you ok(iirc you were in a new job last time we chatted)
glad you enjoyed :D
Yes been very happy with my new gig, even working with a 3d modeling software for my job (been modeling and animating one of our exhibits which hopefully will go online when finished) which is helping me make some animation for my ambient movies (had to find someway of using my music in film). been a bit hit and miss on my visits to KVR, focusing more energy on my creative pursuits these days but still around. :)

Your music is getting more complex ( a very good thing IMO) so glad to see you are doing better as well :D

Now off to eat a turkey chimichanga :love:

dudebro if this track was an animal it would be a beautiful unicorn named David Smitherson from the planet sillitron in the Pepsi nebula. David Smitherson would naturally have grandmas for legs and would typically enjoy eating, but not this morning as he has an adventure to partake in. David Smitherson get's his toolchest ready for such an adveture, rememnmbering to take his highlighter and extra tacos this time. David Smitherson would then proceed to fly to safety in a hip and with it kind of way. This track is hip and with it, basically :)

Arpeggio wrote:

Awesome track, vurt. :)
:D
thanks muchly.

Soniccat wrote:
vurt wrote:
Soniccat wrote:Another nice atmospheric track from his vurtness. Very cinematic and nice use of col's sounds. Well done my lad. :)

ooh a name ive not seen for a bit 8)
hi bruce, hope lifes treatin you ok(iirc you were in a new job last time we chatted)
glad you enjoyed :D
Yes been very happy with my new gig, even working with a 3d modeling software for my job (been modeling and animating one of our exhibits which hopefully will go online when finished) which is helping me make some animation for my ambient movies (had to find someway of using my music in film). been a bit hit and miss on my visits to KVR, focusing more energy on my creative pursuits these days but still around. :)

Your music is getting more complex ( a very good thing IMO) so glad to see you are doing better as well :D

Now off to eat a turkey chimichanga :love:

ooh be sure to let me know!!

The Chase wrote:dudebro if this track was an animal it would be a beautiful unicorn named David Smitherson from the planet sillitron in the Pepsi nebula. David Smitherson would naturally have grandmas for legs and would typically enjoy eating, but not this morning as he has an adventure to partake in. David Smitherson get's his toolchest ready for such an adveture, rememnmbering to take his highlighter and extra tacos this time. David Smitherson would then proceed to fly to safety in a hip and with it kind of way. This track is hip and with it, basically :)

you smokin again?

:hihi:

cheers for listenin :D

This really reminds me of parts of the Fallout soundtrack and parts of the Silent Hill soundtrack. If you took bits from both, this would be the nearest thing I could think of!

I love the mixture of glitchy percussive parts (that sort of sound like radio static being "played") and the "smearspheres" that just envelope you and soak you to the bone.
My Youtube Channel - Wires Dream Disasters :: My Band - Tacoma Narrows Bridge Disaster
Product owner working for inMusic Brands - posting here in a personal capacity, but I will assist with any BFD related questions - hit me up!

We have some gamers in this thread! I love it! :D

^^^

Check it out!
This song is rad!
If you listen to it it will cure you of being emo!

runagate wrote:Check it out!
This song is rad!
If you listen to it it will cure you of being emo!

:oops: aw shucks hes my biggest fan :oops:

he is n all at 6 feet 9 :o

WOW!!! :love: 8) :hail:

that is stunning!

epic alien gorgeousness...

thank you vurt! :hug:
"Its my firm belief that its a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
https://soundcloud.com/biomechanoid

:o :oops:
comin from you that is a huge compliment :D
glad you enjoyed :)

/me does a happy little dance :)