Anybody from the Vancouver area?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm moving there later this month and would like to start a collaboration. Anybody interested? I'm not a pro at all and I'm mostly into microsound / glitch / IDM...

Nico

www.nicolasfournel.com
^ free audio software ^

OMG! Why are you leaving Hawaii for Vancouver!!? :-o

I don't know any of those genres, but I'll let you know if I run into someone who does. Welcome! :D

Lucky Bastard :)

Never been to Hawaii but I love Vancouver... 8)

bduffy, it's a job thing... I have to admit I had the best time ever in Hawaii (and I'm not even a surfer dude :-) ). I'm planning to go back there for vacations! But I have heard only good things about Vancouver too (ok, beside the weather...). Thanks for the welcome!

NickSonic wrote:bduffy, it's a job thing... I have to admit I had the best time ever in Hawaii (and I'm not even a surfer dude :-) ). I'm planning to go back there for vacations! But I have heard only good things about Vancouver too (ok, beside the weather...). Thanks for the welcome!
I figured it was a job thing (usually is!). Yeah, Vancouver's a great place to live. It's getting a little over-developed right now, becuase the government in Canada is right-wing/free-market-friendly from federal down to local, but I'm sure you're used to that! :lol: But the people are awesome and it's still an excellent place to live. Give me a shout when you're in, maybe I can show you around.

Return to “Music Cafe”